Why Real Estate Will Always Be More Desirable Than Stocks

ok now i am confused. african american doesn’t mean a person was born in africa - it just means that - they are american, with different skin color.

That should be what I’m asking you.

From elon’s skin color, he is not an African American. What kind of American is he?

Elon Musk is a white born in South Africa :grinning:
His ancestry is Dutch with touches of French and English :grinning:

Still not used to searching the web for info?

Expert web searcher.

With all your searches, what’s the American label for Musk?

South African-born Canadian American :slight_smile: Geez, thought everybody know that. Knew this long ago. He is so well known, every journalists love to write about him. Where have you been?

In his bmw.

Tesla broke below 300. Who is buying?

Who’s the hedge fund manager?

Thompson manages $25 million and his Tesla TSLA, -4.82% short is the fund’s biggest position. To be fair, he’s been betting big against Tesla for years, which, of course, means he’s endured some brutal stretches.

I did not know HF can be so small… some of us may have portfolio bigger than that.

I think calling that a HF is generous. It’s probably personal/family money with no outside money. There’s no way he could charge reasonable fees and cover the cost of regulation compliance for managing external money.

Not me! :scream:

And no FB either! :scream:

Why not TSLA? You are the biggest TSLA bull on this forum. Even I bought some below 300!

Was just a joke responding to @Elt1 :slight_smile:

Headed towards 190

And then?

And then Elon boards his spaceship to Mars.

Seriously… :slight_smile:

I am buying another 4 plex. Looks like tech is going to be beat up this year.

1 Like

“Unlock the secrets behind the psychology of real estate investment and learn how to make intelligent decisions in the property market. Our comprehensive guide explores the intricate relationship between psychology and real estate to help you make sound investments. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain insights that can shape your real estate success. Dive into the world of smart decisions to access the full guide.”
For More Info Visit us at : Psychology of Real Estate Investment: Make Smart Decisions