Why Trump still may win

No doubt they both have a lot of flaws. I’d like to see Johnson in the debates to learn more about him. Only one candidate has destroyed evidence that was subpoenaed. Let’s be clear. If any of us did that, we’d be in jail.

Clinton Foundation takes money from very shady people, and huge donations were made right before the state department made decisions.

I dont believe any of the conspiracy theories…Clinton is more qualified than Trump…But she is definitely a weak candidate. .has a low likability score unlike Bill…She is just not natural politician…

1 Like

She is a weak candidate but a strong president. Too bad our system wants pols to showboat instead of competing on substance.

Conspiracy theories rot brains. Better stay away from them.

Here again issue !

Debate is an opportunity for each candidate to present to the people of USA what they are offering/considering for the country.

Any one, either Hillary or Trump, deviating from this opportunity is a loser !

Negative advertisement, either side, will not fly long.

Russia is completely wrecked by Oil downturn created by US+China. US has opened its oil resources, challenging long standing oil dependency ever since OPEC OIL EMBARGO 1975, that hurt entire OPEC. Russia being big producer/supplier, Putin wants someone who can screw up US oil base, this is Trump ! If Hillary is elected, she will continue Obama legacy and US Continue to have its own oil base which hurts Russia economically !

News+Media creates sensation stories/polls than realistic stories/polls.

News+Media always comes up with plus or minus two or three points polls as if they are close : Only to make sure their news circulation increases and rating gets high.

They are not and will not produce actual results close to what is going to happen. If they realistically produce, there will not be any thrill or circulation or web hits for them

Russia is a non issue long term. Their population is rapidly declining and their economy is in wrecks. Do you know Russia GDP is smaller than Spain? That’s right. A dying country.

I always think China will annex Siberia to get water. The China Russia border has huge imbalance. One side is rapidly growing the other shrinking.

Obama is right to pivot to the pacific. Russia can and will still make troubles in its near abroad but it’s just a shell of its former soviet self. Long term strategic is the pacific and China in particular.

In Cali it doesn’t matter who you vote for…Hillary takes all…I am voting for Gary Johnson…unless I register in Nevada. .I am much more interested in South Lake tahoe politics so I can vote for Ted Long for City council and vote against Kamala Harris, the cop hater…

As far as Russia they could be a great ally… They are a lot like Americans. .They just have a terrible political system and massive corruption. .Lots of land, plenty of natural resources, a highly educated work force…just a terrible tradition of dictatorship and of xenophobia. .caused partly by massive invasions over the last thousand years…They don’t trust anybody. …their whole foreign policy is based on paranoia. …

I repeat it is landslide victory or big win for Hillary across USA.

If she gets full majority in house and senate, full credit goes to one and only champion none other than Great Trump !

Trump in a nutshell…Not a fan of The Old Gray Lady, aka the NY times, but this nails him

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

1 Like

Dilbert’s creator predicted he would win over a year ago…who knows. …but he would be a disaster. …Basically doesnt give a shit about anybody but himself…Not his three wives or his spoiled kids or even his buildings, let alone this country. .An egotistical meglomaniac with delusions of grandeur who thinks only about himself…Thank god he is a fat slob…probably wouldnt be able to live out the term…Hillary has issues there also. .The most unhealthy candidates since Roosevelt in his fourth term…And the oldest ever…Ronnie Reagan looked much healthier. .Look how much Bill aged…even Obama. .It is a hard job…not too many 75 year olds could handle it…they will be 78 if they survive two terms…

I am thinking the VPs are hoping nature takes its course. .lol

Do we have any doubts about Trump’s Win after his tweet at early morning 3AM-5AM?

He is digging his own grave!

I was hinting TRUMP WILL MAKE BLUNDER during this period which will help Hillary !

Trump will lose in a landslide. I have said that a couple times. I still think it’s the most likely outcome by far.

What is more interesting to me is what will happen to GOP in the next 10-20 years. The racist wing has taken a firm hold over the entire party now. What began as the party of Lincoln has dissolved into the party of Trump. Trump is not going away after he loses, nor will his loud supporters. The GOP candidate in 2020 will most likely again be another racist. Maybe more subtle and less crass, but racist nonetheless.

That’s the logical conclusion of Nixon’s Southern strategy.

Old people like me remember Prop 187. CA GOP went full blown racist on Latino and the anger unleashed has buried it for good. 20 years later it still has not recovered. I doubt it ever will now that the national GOP is way more racist than CA GOP back in the Prop 187 days. The Republican brand has turned toxic.

If I guess, Rep.Party will soon be divided into two, one as usual aggressive party and another will be softer one working/addressing towards all sections of people (and no war). The second one will select the good persons in future.

It’s funny you don’t think democrats are racist. They have the ultimate PR campaign of convincing the minorities and poor that they are looking out for them. Meanwhile they are in the pockets of wealthy special interest groups. Just look at the list of 30 least safe cities. Almost every single one has been democrat controlled since the 1960’s. Those places are worse off today than they were then.

Just look at the complete decline of the 2 parent family since democrats started social programs. You’re about 4x more likely to live in poverty as a single parent. Single parents have sky rocketed since the 70’s especially in minority communities.

Looks like Trump lost $1B in 1995 and could have paid $0 taxes for the next 18 years…

This is turing out to be an even better show! :smiley: :smile: :smiley:

@Jil I hope you bet big on his loss. Christmas coming early to you and @sfdragonboy!

Remember that we all know big depreciation and property tax lock on purchase price are boon! He is second best private holder of real estate next to Irvine (15B) community.

He proves how real estate long holding is profitable for life !

He will never pay any tax for his life and for the generations.

So Trump is part of the 47% that Romney complained for not paying income tax. Interesting turn of event.

There is more to the story that regular deduction. Trump may have parked the loss at some entity which effectively forgave the loan. If so that’s illegal. Debt forgiveness is income.

When income taxes started, very few made enough to pay income taxes. It was 1% on income above $74k in today’s dollars. Very few made that much back then. The top rate was 7% on income above $11m in today’s dollars.

Even at the start of WW2 only 7% of people had to pay income tax. They rapidly expanded it to 64% of people and never looked back. Previously after wars congress had quickly scaled back or eliminated taxes. After WW2, we used it to fund unprecedented growth of government. Now we have massive amounts of debt and unsustainable government spending to show for it.

2 Likes

It is completely legal. Remember he filed bankruptcy four times (while Hillary claimed his bankruptcy 6 times) and legally made it right. He said he did all bankruptcy in line with law.

Whatever Trump made fortune or bankruptcy are legal, but he like many big companies used all the benefits in the system.

Unfortunately, 90% of people are poor (compared to top 10%) and they always go against top 10% no matter who it is !