Why Trump still may win

Hillary is the most investigated person in public life. The right tried all sorts of crazy conspiracies on her but nothing sticks. That’s certainly not for lack of trying.

At first I was lukewarm on Hillary. Simply because she is not crazy like trump already wins my vote. But the more I listen to her the more I like her. So I have become an enthusiastic voter for Hillary.

If she’s a man she would have already won. I feel proud to tell my two daughters I voted for the first female president of the United States.

Now, you have modified to another version.

If she gets majority of the popular vote by Nov 8th, do you agree your statement is wrong?

Sorry, I just realized my question was awfully unclear.
My question was about Jane Kim.
I thought I mentioned her name but now realized I didn’t.
I guess I know Hillary fairly well. I read “living history” back in 2003 and followed her works ever since. :slight_smile:

Jane Kim is too anti landlord and anti development. I am in a chat group of Chinese landlords on WeChat. And people there absolutely hate her. I don’t share their rabid hatred. I just think her policy prescription is wrong.

Jane Kim is the progressive SF Supervisor who is ultra pro tenant and was the key driver behind the legislation that allows tenants to bring in roommates up to the fire code maximum occupant limits per bedroom rules even though their lease agreements may be for far fewer people. What kind of crazy legislation is that? Then, idiot Ed Lee expresses concerns about that part of the whole legislation but chooses not to veto it. That is when I became somewhat soured on Ed as well…

I still say a majority think she’s untrustworthy, and she will not get a majority of the popular vote. Time will tell.

1 Like

Thanks. Now i understand the context better.
That legistration doesn’t sound reasonable to me either.
Given that she was born and raised in very previleged family, her political stance is quite surprising to me.

It doesn’t surprise me however. She doesn’t come into this with bad motives. She genuinely thinks her prescription would help. These folks are too idealistic and not enough real life experience.

Just 2 days later and already so much has happened. I am just obsessed with election news now… Spending even more time on Twitter… :sob:

Tonight news broke multiple women have come out to say Trump sexually assaulted them. Hillary landslide is fully priced in now. I think we will see a Bob Dole scale landslide in 1996. Poetic justice has it that Dole lost to Bill Clinton that year. So I say Trump will get fewer than 100 electoral votes. Texas may well turn blue this year.

Also we have Trump waging full on civil war on GOP. Trump can’t bully his way to win the White House, the next best thing is to win the GOP. And he won’t go away on Nov 9th. So GOP is toast for the next couple years at the minimum. It will likely lose the midterm in 2018 as well. Trump has firm control over GOP. All your base are belong to Trump.

Dems will control Senate. House in play. We may well see GOP splits and dies. Logical conclusion to Nixon’s Southern strategy. It’s really high drama folks!

He knows this !

He will force maximum issues to opponents that includes Hillary and unfriendly republicans.
He will not stop, no matter what is the outcome, but continue the same.

Just the last 24 hours. Today is 10/12, less than 4 weeks from election:

And word on street is that there is still more to come. Also people are still fighting over Apprentice tape… With entertainment this tense who needs to watch TV?

It’s pretty pathetic considering there are so much negative press on Trump that Hilary is still not massively leading in the polls. I am not convinced that Hilary will win by a landslide; if anything it will be victory by a thin margin.

If she wins landslide, after Nov 8th election, will you be convinced that you are looking at wrong polls?

Since the beginning, I am telling she is going to get big win. This is not based on polls, but based on my analysis.

She will get more than 300 EVs (100% confidence). If she wins 300 EVs, do you feel thin margin or clear margin?

I used to think that too. But Trump is actually a pretty strong candidate, in that he clearly appeals to the Republican base. And as a show man and a con man who lives on TV, he has celebrity appeal. See how easy Trump crushed the other primary contestants?

1 Like

300 EVs to me is thin margin (essentially 1 big swing state and 1 small state).

It won’t even be close. Expect blowout.

Where were all these people during primary season? It’s awfully convenient all this is happening as Wikileaks is blowing up with bad news for Hillary and democrats. We deserve better than our current government.

It’s probably time to get long the Peso though!

The bad news I have seen so far are people calling people names, and strategizing against political opponents. Hardly registered as anything minor, let alone major news.

I am still waiting for Wikileaks to publish some Trump emails. Since when Wikileaks has become a Putin tool?

If someone wins 271, it is considered win, no doubt.

To me, anything 270 ± 10% is thin. Anything more than 10% is a major win.
This is the main reason, I have put 300 which is above 270+27 = 297.

In that case, you do not approach logically on EVs, you are going after state.

What margin you consider big win? Do not say she has to win Texas !

We’ve learned the democrats think that uninformed, ignorant, and complacent (there were some additional flattering adjectives) voters are their key to political domination. They prey on the fact they can get people to emotionally react to a headline, then people are some combination of too stubborn, lazy, or stupid to realize the truth. That’s inspiring. Oh, that and Saudi Arabia and Qatar are supposedly allies but funding ISIL while they also donate to the Clinton Foundation.