Wow, Wealthiest Neighborhood On Earth

By “shuttle” you mean bus? If so Tsuen Wan is not so close. Tuen Mun is closer. I took a shuttle bus from Tuen Mun to Guangzhou three months back and it was pretty fast. But with the new high speed rail nothing will beat that.

I think you have it backward. It’s always better if you have more money than locals. You can hire an army of servants to take care of you. If you wait until the whole country’s living standard catches up why bother moving? It will be the same as here.

How long was your commute from Tuen Mun? I heard you can get to Shenzhen from Tsuen Wan in 20 min via the shuttle bus.

I think it’s around 20 to 30 minutes?

Tsuen Wan to Shenzhen in 20 minutes seems physically impossible…

Um… yes you might be right… :rofl:

I take it back. I just looked at the map. Yes, you can drive from Tsuen Wan to Shenzhen in 20 minutes without traffic.

1 Like

Tsuen Wan, huh.

Growing up, I was told not to go north of Mong Kok, and I think I’ve only been to Sham Shui Po couple of times to buy pirated software :wink:

So yes, I missed the boat on Shen Zhen big time. Back then, Sha Tin was also considered “up & coming” but we laughed it up as boonies. I’d imagine Sha Tin has finally “come” now?

is about to get even more wealthier…

Let them shoot for the moon, not impressed at all… :frowning_face:

Geez, $1K/sq ft is nothing…

OMG… talk about people who need to grow up… who would still need money from their parents well into their 30s??? Only Hong Kongers… :rofl:

Oh wait… I think that’s the definition of inheritance. Ok… not just Hong Kongers… :rofl:

Parents buying for their adult children is old news. I read an article today that a grandma is buying a new flat for her 18-year-old grandson.

1 Like

Are you sure that was a grandson???:wink:

Yes she looks 100% like a sugar mama :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She’s menopaused for good… :rofl:

You sure about that? Girl looks like she likes it rough…:slight_smile:

Um… not sure… you might be right about that… :rofl:

Grandma! I told you not to talk to those nosy reporters!!!

Nothing to see here. My grandma didn’t mean what she said. :smile:

1 Like

Grandma in China may know Kung Fu and beat the hell out of you. :laughing:

Darn Bruce Lee, left me all traumatized. :rofl:

Did I see E San Jose in that list by any chance? :crazy_face: