You Gotta Love BART

So sad, another comrade got bullied on BART.

Need a mentor, BART???

2 Likes
1 Like

BART is funded by the government. They can care less about how you feel if their train left early, or failed to show up at all.

And, if the Japanese public transportation system were that great, why not move to Japan? Stick with your lousy BART ridership hereā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Dude, do you even use public transportation to have a legitimate opinion on it??? You donā€™t workā€¦:slight_smile:

2 Likes

No. Iā€™m more entitled to public transportation opinion than you. I bet Iā€™ve ridden more BART in the past than you have ever done metro, bus, or train your entire life. Do you really think Iā€™m a know-nothing rich millionaire living in a luxurious bubble my entire life??? Give me a breakā€¦ :rofl:

Uh wrong. First of all, I am older than you and I used to commute to Oakland from SF for work on BART. I have taken public transportation by myself for 40 years.

1 Like

Umā€¦ I used to ride BART not only for work but also SCHOOL so Iā€™m definitely one up on you with thatā€¦ :rofl: In fact I just used BART service again recentlyā€¦ the service was as horrendous as everā€¦ :rofl:

You two are lucky to be alive given how bad BART is.

1 Like

Dude, I was on BART Monday night. A freaking homeless lady comes up to me with a sign and she was cryingā€¦I nearly gave her the finger since I was not in a good mood

I donā€™t t think so. I know you are at least a know-nothing rich deca-millionaire living in a luxurious bubble! :rofl:

1 Like

Yes I look down on a peon like you! :rofl:

I am working my way there too: I only need to increase my net worth by 50 times. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ok that means your current net worth is $200kā€¦ thanks for sharingā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Umā€¦ what is a multi-milliionaire doing on BART on a Monday night giving a homeless lady the middle finger??? :rofl:

1 Like

Does anyone on here ride BART?

1 Like

Dude, I do not recall ever saying/declaring that I was a multi millionaireā€¦

I was on BART since I had to give a tenant something at the nearest BART station and I was not going to drive there when I was already in the Embarcadero for work.

1 Like

Yeah, good luck with this BARTā€¦

1 Like

Come on!!! For someone who has a SFH in the Sunset almost paid off free and clear, and to have another multi-family residence in Oakland almost paid off free and clear, and to have yet another SFH in Fremont (donā€™t know what the mortgage situation is but does that matter??? :rofl: )ā€¦ if this isnā€™t a good description of a multi-millionaire I donā€™t know what isā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

One response and those who have one too will nod their heads with me in unison: I have a wife.