2018 ACT Exam Scores

Don’t be ripping on Lowell High School, @BAGB!!! :grinning:

I was just going to inform our Fearless Leader essentially the same, that certain majors are impacted and no you generally can’t or won’t realistically be able to change from basketweaving to CS while you are there. To me, that should be obvious…

UCB should make the CS courses available to every student for equality purpose.

Everyone is free to take CS classes as he or she please. Major is not so important.

Students should march for CS major equality.

50%20PM

I am the guy who straddles two lanes. Free yourself from the mental prison and live a lane free life.

I saw that happening when I was in China as we were on a tour bus heading into Shanghai. Cars did not care one bit about the freeway lines. And this was easily what 15 years ago at least?

1 Like

So Russian…

Um… don’t think that’s a good idea because you’ll get in trouble with the police. However, I have freed myself from the mental prison of a 9-5 job and living a worker bee-free life, which is a million times better.

2 Likes

In Russia they drive on the sidewalks. I love Russian car crash videos.

2 Likes

Uh…it’s still happening over there.

Right, but that’s my point that even back then it was already crazy. It goes without saying that today it must be 100x worse. All I remember as we entered Shanghai was the sight of Maserati’s spinning on turntables in a dealership. I was impressed…

Speaking of Berkeley, they are putting their data science course online.

http://news.berkeley.edu/2018/03/29/berkeley-offers-its-fastest-growing-course-data-science-online-for-free/