3 headlines on house prices in SFBA using same data source?

All the 3 headlines look different. Alright so which one is it?? :slight_smile:

Here’s the June 2018 data.

Detailed Citywise May 2018 data.
https://www.corelogic.com/downloadable-docs/dq-news/dq-news-monthly-charts/ca-home-sale-activity-by-city-may-2018.pdf

1 Like

This is exactly what I described here:

Not very useful articles.

1 Like

But, but I subscribe to the Chronicle!!! Damn it!!! :grinning:

They get you with these click baitish headlines!

Well, I need daily content for our Fearless Leader’s world anyway. We do not want this place to become this:

2 Likes

We love your threads!

So you work in sales Or marketing?

1 Like

This forum is actually a good curation of RE articles and topics. Any articles related to BA RE, I can find it here, even ones which are behind paywall. So even though some articles may not be useful, it is still an interesting read.

1 Like

Neither technically. We all are salespeople when you think about it.

Ok tidbit for everyone… I assess risk for a living.

1 Like

Maybe if you tell my “Boss”, I might get a raise…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

boss = @manch
raise = 1 san tung dry fried chicken
?

From Day 1, since our Fearless Leader @manch created and funded this world, I have taken it upon myself to want to see his vision prosper and essentially not be a waste of money for him. I have never met our Lord but I hope he appreciates my efforts. Yes, I can be annoying at times but I aim to please mostly and jest quite often. I am glad that we occasionally will see new posters come on and contribute but frankly we need more folks and especially FEMALES!!! Our @harriet or @Jane ain’t enough…

Oops, and of course @Terri (and anybody else I might have missed…)

6 Likes

Thank you @sfdragonboy for tirelessly bringing in new content here. :smile:

5 Likes

:+1:

Hi! I am female, been lurking since the Redfin days. Have some rental properties and just got my real estate license. This site has been informative and quite entertaining. Nice to meet you all!

3 Likes

Ah, welcome!!! Chime in…please!!!

1 Like

Welcome! Where in east bay?

I am in Oakland, rentals in Oakland, Richmond, and Pittsburg.

1 Like

Wait this is a RE forum? I thought it was about stocks and food

Sooo, you mentioned that you just got your license (Congrats!). I take it that is your side profession or is it now your FT gig?

Could we be landlording neighbors??? :scream:

1 Like