3 headlines on house prices in SFBA using same data source?

I intend to do it full-time. It’s a mid-life career change. I don’t think it’s something you can do part-time and still be successful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course!

:scream: :scream: :scream: The landlady of the Pittsburg downstairs unit is upset with me…

Dang, our ships should have crossed sooner… I sold my Oakland 4plex with the aid of someone who found my Property B first. Could have been you…

Hey there are always more opportunities…I just got my license last Friday. Ready to help you find your next property!:joy:

Well, sorta, kinda, am thinking about Sec 1031ing my Fremont SFH for something on this side of the Bay. Closer to take care of. I am telling prospective agents that if you find me something enticing enough I would let you do both deals. But, it has to entice me enough to move…

1 Like

What kind of risk assessment does Yelp need? Like risk for bogus reviews? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am sure you use Yelp religiously like everyone else. We are a better world because of Mr. Craig Newmark (Craigslist) and Mr. Jeremy Stoppelman (Yelp).

1 Like

I’m sure Jeremy must be very pleased to hear that… :slight_smile:

You perform risk assessment for them and yet you need to use a financial planner for your own retirement risks…

Okay I will stop giving you a hard time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look, should one day you get an opinion from your primary care physician that doesn’t sound right with you, what are you going to do?

That’s right, obtain a second opinion.

Dragonboy rests, Your Honor…

Ask how much your advisor has first. If he has less than you run for the door.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with getting another set of eyes on things, People!!! Another perspective. Maybe, I miss something.

I never believe I am too smart enough to ask for an opinion, on anything. I think that is why I have survived and done reasonably well up to now.

Kids, it is ok to ask questions, even if your Grandmother @harriet says otherwise…

But do you want to ask a loan shark the rationale behind charging you high interest rates?

If my grandkids ask a financial planner for advice and not me I’d probably smack them.

2 Likes

Mr. Inner Sunset,

Do you fix your own car or do you have a mechanic take care of it?

Do you do your own plumbing and electrical work too?

The difference I see between you cats and me is that simply I know and accept my limitations. I don’t want to be that Asian kid who sits in the back of the classroom who doesn’t say or ask a thing and then wonders why they got a bad grade. I am different. I am Sfdragonboy!!!

If anything, I suspect I can retire soon but I just want some validation or confirmation from someone who is at least trained in the field. Why is that so bad?

One day, I will meet you for dim sum at Dragon Beaux. Yes, my treat…

1 Like

Next you’re going to ask for more non-Asians too eh?

We take all kinds…we desperate!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

So long they are females :slight_smile: Er, I mean female humans.