A Whole Lot Of Cash For Keys Going On In La La Land

Then you don’t deserve any right. Go back home and try harder.

Last night walking my dogs, a woman asked, “How big is it when he shits?” She was asking about the 135 lb bloodhound. It was the oddest question. I laughed and said, “Sometimes it takes 2 bags.” She said, “I bet it’s human size. His colon has to be the same size as a humans.” It was so bizarre. She must have a fetish for that sort of thing. She really should live in SF.

1 Like

they have safe injection center because a lot of drug addict got disease from needles, overdose …
so if they have these safe sex center provide condoms and safe sex workers, it will help cut down the STD and rape and etc…
this is from a love and peace liberal thinking

my dog is like 90 pds, he rarely shit over 1 poop bag.

1 Like

She might be hitting on you :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the scary part. Who says that to hit on a stranger? I guess if you’re into weird stuff, it’s better to find out right away if the other person is into it.

He only poops once a day. I don’t think he was let outside much by his previous owner. Got him as a rescue because the couple was getting divorced.

Can implement what Navy did. Who is an ex-Marine here? Please PM dioworld.

America was built by migration. I believe in the right to move. As you can move wherever you want when I raise the rent to market. And if you say I should subsidize your rent, I say who gives you the right to live wherever you want with a subsidy. What make you more important than me?

Context? Addressing maluka or me?

Do women even like men in Seattle. I thought they all have sensible shoes and lots of cats:sunglasses:

1 Like

Anybody who says housing is a fundamental right. Sorry I saw this thread late. Not intended for you personally

1 Like

It’s more of a dog town. There are more dogs than children.

You obviously missed that she was hitting on you…:grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, shitting is a basic human right. Housing is not even a necessity for pre-humans.

Problem is that government can regulate all the public land, state land and federal land and forbid humans from camping but allows animal to wander freely. Animal has more right than free spirited humans

1 Like

Out of curiosity I looked up “right to food”, and here it is:

“The right to food does not imply that governments have an obligation to hand out free food to everyone who wants it, or a right to be fed. However, if people are deprived of access to food for reasons beyond their control, for example, because they are in detention, in times of war or after natural disasters, the right requires the government to provide food directly.[5]”

My understanding of this right to food is that it seems less demanding than the “right to housing” concept that advocates are pushing for these days. The right to food does not specify which type of food humans have a right for, but for housing it’s more complicated because there are many factors affecting housing choices, but along the same line of thought humans exercising this right should not be specific about what type of housing he or she should receive, so it sounds plausible that government also should have a right to ship people out of town who demand government’s help on this right.

Keep in mind that this assumes housing is a right, which is to be debated. This is just a thought exercise.