Time for the airpod pro
Apple and Home Depot are extended past new buy points Wednesday. Microsoft is still in buy range above its latest buy point.
AAPL is less than $10 from ATH means my net worth is near pre-Covid-19 ATH without doing anything. Eh, watching TV serials. Covid-19 have ZERO impact. Btw, check Redfin estimates of my Austin rentals - All appreciated. Avg 4-6% p.a. for 78660 and 8-10% p.a. for 78759 since purchase.
Getting cocky? Never ends well.
It will cross the previous peak soon, post it at that time !
Please remember to back up the truck the next time, now and then Mr Market is pessimistic short term
More decoupling news.
Apple taking new AirPods to Vietnam - The Information
- Apple (AAPL +0.9%) will make its upcoming line of over-ear headphones in Vietnam, according to The Information sources.
- The move would mark the first time Apple used Vietnamese factories to produce an entire new product. The factories typically supplement production for an older product already made in China.
- Apple’s China dependence became a problem during last year’s U.S.-China trade war and again during the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The over-ear headphones, rumored to be called AirPods Studio, will reportedly come in two versions that have interchangeable parts for easier repairs or replacements.
- A new report suggests the AirPods Studio can detect if the wearable is on backward and still send the correct audio channel to the matching ear.
- Related: Earlier this month, Nikkei Asian Review sources said Apple planned to shift a portion of its original AirPods model to Vietnam.
New magic keyboard for $299
More expensive than a whole chrome book, with touchscreen to boot.
Gates follows WB lead to invest in AAPL
According to @harriet, pay is puny compared to her company. Why do these guys want to join Apple from AMZN and GOOG?
Containers allow software applications to spin up and wind down much more quickly than older technologies, and Kubernetes is an open-source project used to manage large deployments of containers.
Containers and Kubernetes are good shit? I am a water faller
I need to take a Udemy course on Kubernetes. I know we use it, but most of our software isn’t containerized yet.
Waterfall = dinosaur. You should help NJ with their COBOL unemployment system.
… over the next four years, which implies annual appreciation on a percentage basis in the mid-teens.
Apple is the world’s most highly valued company, with a market capitalization of $1.389 billion.
“Apple continues to offer the best risk/reward in large-cap tech and long-term investors should use any weakness to add to positions,” Daryanani concluded.
for those in accumulation mode.
A hairline ahead of MSFT in market cap.
Few $ from ATH