Asia Pacific Stocks

So Canada ordered it, but we took the shot. I wonder why they didn’t take it.

Maybe they don’t have the capacity? Also China is known to take revenge on citizens of every other country except America. They locked up the two Canadian michaels for nothing. A reporter from Australia was also locked up and no trial was ever held. But the Chinese don’t dare to mess with us.

I don’t understand what’s happening. You would have thought that after the first one was shot down, Xi would’ve recalled the other balloons.
My baba position certainly didn’t need this surprise.

Maybe it’s not China? Maybe we accidentally killed ET?

:scream:

Blah… blah… blah… Ba… ba… ba… BABA

Just ignore anti-China social media and bloggers. Mostly ignorant blah blah blah. Do you really think the 2nd richest man who live in TX (not CA) don’t know what he is doing…
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/04/tech/tom-zhu-tesla-china-chief-profile-intl-hnk/index.html

Always trust a Singaporean, and ignore ex-Hong Konger. Singaporeans: Frank discussion without prejudice, based on evidences.

I have 2 fridges + 1 freezer :slight_smile:

Object Number 4. This is escalating quickly.

BABA :+1:

No to concept or story stocks.

Michael Burry bought BABA :+1:

Coatue has BABA as fifth top :+1:

https://twitter.com/compound248/status/1625939127794298881?s=46&t=7udAzwkWy-rHFuFYbkHkFQ

BABA :+1:

Disclosure: Don’t own any BABA or non-US stocks.
Non-US stocks need to consider currency risks.

Chicken is right. China is pumping out a lot of liquidity and crypto is soaring.

Watch master’s YouTube video posted earlier.

Since you are concerned with people’s qualifications, does this “master” have a finance degree? Is he a fund manager?

China economy is doing well despite what the media are reporting. Check with some1 living there, not parroting what are reported by biased media and anti-C bloggers.

:+1:

SMH

Remember, best way of investing in China, is not investing in China stocks. Is investing in companies that tap into the economy e.g. a company starting with A.

Anecdotes of one person > media reports? Interesting.

China is huge. If you go with anecdotes at least ask 10 more people in 10 different provinces, preferably in different age groups and economic classes.

Chinese economy is rebounding. Nobody questions that. We got that from media reports and statistics. No need to ask your one relative in China. If you are a trader with short time horizon you could do well.

But I say China is on a secular down trend. Note the word secular. It will have many cyclical ups and downs but on a whole trend is downward. I listed many reasons and won’t repeat. Again note the word reasons. Not religious or patriotic or racial beliefs. Not backward looking statements like “it has done well in the last 20 years therefore it will continue to do well.”

Some1 = 1? Pardon my England.

Hard to talk to 4by2

Btw, I am saying still in a secular uptrend :slight_smile: despite what media is saying otherwise. If it is true that China economy is in secular downtrend, a certain superpower won’t hellbent in suppressing China. Watch the action, not the talk.

Good to see Xi hasn’t changed at all. So China must be doing much worse than many realized for Xi to give up on Covid zero.