Austin MSA vs SFBA and TX vs CA

:pray:

Real median household income has been rising since 2012. It also saw a big jump in the Clinton years.

1 Like

All governments has this goal :slight_smile: Don’t you realize why you are indoctrinated with concept of nations and individualism? Nations all over the world gladly accept the doctrines.

When did it actually pass the 1999 peak? You call it increasing in 2012, but it was still below 1999 levels. You buy a stock for $100. 13 years later it increases from $80 to $90. Do you say your investment has increased? You’re still down $10 from your your purchase point.

1 Like

Real house hold median income is worthless data.
for example houses per sq foot in Belmont/Burlingame/Millbrae/San Carlos are on avg 70% higher than nearby Daly City/South City/San Bruno/San Mateo etc. this just show good ranking education is only available to very high income. (this entirely another debate what is qood quality and good ranking same thing)
We have imported the largest immigrants in past 50 years and still we are fully dependent on outside world on practically every thing. attracting best and brightest is not making iota of difference except for adding more money printing depended virtual firms.

you can also look at measurement of quality of life . just look at kind of flying experiance by plane (hours to airport and super expensive any kind of cab service from airport) compared to few decades ago.

WTF? Ever been to San Mateo. Baywood? San Mateo Park?

that small area. Greater popluation and more densely packed is East of El Camino. so median even if rising income. it wont make any difference what they getting in terms of education.

East of El Camino is primarily commercial and multi family. Even shoreview area average is around $1.2m. Nothing under $1m for sfhs.

https://www.zillow.com/san-mateo-ca/houses/?searchQueryState={"pagination"%3A{}%2C"mapBounds"%3A{"west"%3A-122.355049%2C"east"%3A-122.274973%2C"south"%3A37.512249%2C"north"%3A37.602135}%2C"regionSelection"%3A[{"regionId"%3A13699%2C"regionType"%3A6}]%2C"filterState"%3A{"sort"%3A{"value"%3A"globalrelevanceex"}%2C"ah"%3A{"value"%3Atrue}%2C"tow"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}%2C"mf"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}%2C"con"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}%2C"land"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}%2C"apa"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}%2C"manu"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}}}

East of El Camino entire Delaware street all the way to Peninsula Avenue. Alot multi family construction now. It starts on 39 the avenue.

Even $1.5m avg will still be much less tham $2.4m avg in good school district.

Governments might, it’s upto the subjects/people to accept or not accept what the government obviously wants.

I wouldn’t say open minded people in free societies with free press can be indoctrinated. Governments will try, but can’t.

in¡doc¡tri¡na¡tion

/inˌdäktrəˈnāSHən/

noun

1. the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

governments OR people of the nations accept the doctrines? Governments can, people who are open minded and sharp will not.

San Mateo Park is more desk than Hillsborough.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/150-Sycamore-Ave-San-Mateo-CA-94402/15521431_zpid/

True statement but… too many assumptions in the statement.

that is 10K sq feet. home. one or two out liers will be always be there. but fundamentally . per sq feet San Carlos/Belmont/Burlingame/Millbrea much higher price.

Burlingame and San carlos sold $1500 to $2k per sq foot…
https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1516-Bernal-Ave_Burlingame_CA_94010_M18060-93311

Yes, we’re much better relying on your completely made up “data”. We’ve been over this. You live in a fantasy world detached from reality. Does it make you happier?

1 Like

Happy is as happy does. HK2 can be as crazy as he wants on this forum. By I owed several houses in Belmont and San Mateo and I know San Mateo is more desirable. Has a real downtown and plenty of flat lots near restaurants which are preferred by millennials. If it actually cheaper I would be buyer in this crazy market. Plus Aragon and Hillsdale are highly desirable high schools

San Mate only that area West of El Camino. Starting at Hillsdale Mall and end up all the way to Crystal Springs that goes into Hillsborough. that desirable but it does not change the fact what i wrote.
I was writing about “MEDIAN” of the city. where half of population live below and above. this huge wealth disparity and that is reflected in prices per sq foot.

it also shows up with San mateo less safer than Redwood city. as East side of 101 of Redwood city/Redwood shores/Seaport blvd has higher priced new homes.

I have always real picture for you. since you live in complete virtual world detached from reality.
i posted about Berlin Tesla costs now. it was you who was writing about Berlin as lower cost location than US locations. It is matter of time when reality is shown to you.

I mistyped. I meant can not *be indoctrinated.

I didn’t know that Teslas are made from lumber

I read it as such :slight_smile: