Austin Real Estate

We need to have more meetups of our own. :smile:

Huge party? 18 instead of 4 or 8?

I actually don’t do well in a large party setting. Tend to split into smaller groups anyway. But I am lazy and won’t organize anything. Whatever you guys arrange I will try to attend.

Embarrassing given that you’re …

黃帝傳承:韓姓始祖乃黃帝之孫。據《山海經》記載,黃帝之子昌意生子韓流,為氏族一支。此氏族後以韓為姓。

周武王封其子於韓叔(今陝西韓城),為晉國所滅後,子孫以韓為氏。

Speaking of meet ups, I saw one focusing on MFH investing in Texas.

1 Like

Bought 1 SFH in a haste :grinning: Eating in North Italia, flying back 2mrw :yum:

2 Likes

FOMO?

Might be buying another brand new 1-story 3300+ square footage on over 12,000 sqft lot.

1 Like

for high $400s to low $500s in Leander, depending on design and structural options.
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3 car garages.

So your tenants will be living better than you are? :thinking:

Is that the house you just bought or some rando picture you found online?

1 Like

Ranch 99 and HMart have set up shops in
Austin :grinning:

1 Like

Other than Henry M. Gunn, PA High, Saratoga High and Los Altos High, Westwood High (78759) is ranked higher than any high schools in South bay.

Best High School in Austin, WestLakes High is ranked higher than PA High.

K-12 schools in Austin are very good.

1 Like

Yoda is this your wife’s new gig?

Seeking Startup Jackpot, Lottery.com Relocates From SF To Austin

1 Like

Finally a startup for the construction industry :slight_smile: and is based in Austin :grinning: @manch an Austin startup!

1 Like

Austin job market is the hottest

AMZN told the American-Statesman it plans to hire the new employees over a period of several years to fill a 145,000-square-foot space in four floors of a North Austin development called the Domain. The employees will be focused on software and hardware engineering, cloud computing and research science.

AMZN is coming to The Domain :star_struck: too.

@manch Persuade your significant half quickly and decisively.

2 Likes

I floated the idea of moving to San Ramon. Wife said she will stay in SF and visit me on weekends. Hmm… :thinking:

2 Likes

That could be an awesome deal depending on who you talk to :slight_smile:

Though I suspect your daughter will stay with you given the schools in San Ramon which can be a terrible deal depending on who you talk to. :smile:

Now that you mention it my wife seems to be a better negotiator than I thought… :thinking: