Austin Real Estate

Do you see yourself doing something similar further down the road?

Nope. Quality over quantity.

Will he lose his w2 job if he spends too much time on real estate?

Do you guys talk about your RE activity at work? Will it hurt you at work or even get you fired?

We do talk about it at work. I host couple of meet-ups at work to talk and learn from like-minded investors. As well as, I did couple of presentations to newbies who want to learn about REI. Just like any other clubs - chess, pingpong, hip-hop, we treat this as club / hobby thing.

2 Likes

He said in the BP interview MFH tenants need to be more “hands on”. Meaning the quality tends to be lower and more tenant issues to deal with.

1 Like

We need to have more meetups of our own. :smile:

Huge party? 18 instead of 4 or 8?

I actually don’t do well in a large party setting. Tend to split into smaller groups anyway. But I am lazy and won’t organize anything. Whatever you guys arrange I will try to attend.

Embarrassing given that you’re …

黃帝傳承:韓姓始祖乃黃帝之孫。據《山海經》記載,黃帝之子昌意生子韓流,為氏族一支。此氏族後以韓為姓。

周武王封其子於韓叔(今陝西韓城),為晉國所滅後,子孫以韓為氏。

Speaking of meet ups, I saw one focusing on MFH investing in Texas.

1 Like

Bought 1 SFH in a haste :grinning: Eating in North Italia, flying back 2mrw :yum:

2 Likes

FOMO?

Might be buying another brand new 1-story 3300+ square footage on over 12,000 sqft lot.

1 Like

for high $400s to low $500s in Leander, depending on design and structural options.
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3 car garages.

So your tenants will be living better than you are? :thinking:

Is that the house you just bought or some rando picture you found online?

1 Like

Ranch 99 and HMart have set up shops in
Austin :grinning:

1 Like

Other than Henry M. Gunn, PA High, Saratoga High and Los Altos High, Westwood High (78759) is ranked higher than any high schools in South bay.

Best High School in Austin, WestLakes High is ranked higher than PA High.

K-12 schools in Austin are very good.

1 Like

Yoda is this your wife’s new gig?

Seeking Startup Jackpot, Lottery.com Relocates From SF To Austin

1 Like