Post your listing here .

More eyeballs is always better

why not…

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Cupertino/20570-Sunrise-Dr-95014/home/1790350

2164 sqft
nearly 10k lot
minor remodel (kitchen)

on the minus:

• floor plan is not perfect, due to an addition… house was originally ~1400 sqft, the kitchen is sized for such a small house

• large pool probably a negative for the buyers in that zip code
    I’ve been having so much trouble with the CUP building department (stop work orders… code violations etc), I didn’t want to go through the hassle of filling it up with permits.

Edit: stove looks really cheap… the person in charge bought the cheapest stainless one; maybe not appropriate if you’re shooting for 3m.

2 Likes

Need some red handles…

I saw this in KZ in San Jose the other day for under $1900:

http://canteerange.com/product/range-model-ak-e30-40/

I am considering it for a remodel.

Buy scan of $2 spray paint and paint your current knob handles

1 Like

@manch

Your dream home in HILLSBOROUGH come within reach.

510 Chelmsford road

Sure. Nasdaq needs to double first.

@manch still in fighting mode. Better get bang for buck with cash flow positive properties as opposed to a high maintenance diva of a mansion that will just drain your resource.

Put yourself in his shoe and think like a parent of daughters. He wants to hook Golden In-laws :relieved: Hillsborough is the right place. He would gain more than the price of the house.

That’s a big question mark. He has no control over what his daughters want to do with their lives. Better concentrate on his own well being first as opposed to worrying about the children.

Anyone’s dream home in the peninsula is this one .

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Mountain-View/479-Carmelita-Dr-94040/home/1398138?utm_source=ios_share&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=copy_link&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link

Doesn’t that break the rule of never be the most expensive house in the neighborhood? For that price, someone could buy in Los Altos.

4 Likes

Not all part of Los Altos is good. Some sell for less than $2M.

1 Like

The part that goes to Mountain View schools…

Why don’t you flip in more expensive neighborhood? Your construction standard has exceeded the second tier location

1 Like

one has to spend almost 2M more if they have to buy the same house in Los Altos and many people do prefer MV. I already had many private showings and people are reaching out to me privately to schedule a showing.

@BAGB thank you for the props

2 Likes

Love the house. How much would it cost per sqft for house like that? Do you do development for others?

I’m so sorry but i don’t build for other people. Building is such a tedious laborious and stressful work that even if I can execute my own projects then that itself should be enough

3 Likes

No doubt about it. BTW, just reading the comments on this house on your Facebook page and wow see of those comments are. It’s a tough job.

Congrats. I just finished a major remodel. My first major project in many years. Fun but hard work. I am officially retired, no more major projects. It is amazing how fast labor costs are rising. My plumber went from $100-130/hr in one year. Unsustainable. But great for construction workers.

1 Like