Bay Area Rental Market

yes, we have young kids. just going to transfer them to Rocklin district (school is excellent)…it’s all remote anyway.

A friend of mine lives in Folsom and they have been having pool side movie nights! Enjoy the summer.

1 Like

@manch thought high schools in SF is the best in CA and USA. He should verify that.

We love the foothills and Gold Country. We only paid $750k for a 5 acre farm with a pool, vineyard, orchard chicken coups, pastures and two houses on the property. Much cheaper than a typical 4/3 on a 10k lot in Eldorado Hills or Granite Bay suburbs. But just 20 minutes from Folsom … a lot of people pay extra to be close to a Starbucks. We have one ten minutes away in Cameron Park.

1 Like

oh yeah, we looked a bit outskirt too (beautiful scenery) but got kids…schools get sketchy out there. my dad wants to get a family land lot at some point, maybe 10~50 acre lot. we’ll probably look around a bit when economy tanks next year lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

:+1:

How to maintain such a huge lot cost-effectively?

Do you mean building many houses on the lot? Thought people no longer like to live like that.

Just something my dad wants to pass to grandkids. Not for immediate investment purposes.

1 Like