Bay Area’s first Shake Shack will be built in Palo Alto

Yes, if FREE were actually true…

Now this, is FAKE NEWS!!!

Just buy a $1 ice cream or something and eat your free fries.

Like you said, free should be free. Spending a dollar for the right to the fries is not free. What ever happened to the truth in advertising? This country is going to crap. Simply, all lies!!!

$1 for your phone number…

1 Like

I do have 28 in my phone number, but also another 58 in it. I like to interpret it as “fortune but no easy fortune”. Tale of my life, nothing comes easy, but it comes…

This means you HAVE fortune IN YOUR LIFE.
Be happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, we can spin it positively however we can, right? Can’t do much if there are 7 “fours” in your phone number I am afraid…

We tasted French fries at five major fast food chains — and these are the only ones worth buying

Booo, that is not fries (waffle fries)!!! It should be apples to apples!!! Recount!!! Ranked choice voting!!!

Waffle fries at chick fila. Me wants to go…

habit burger is disgusting IMO

What??? OMG, serious??? Habit is easily better than most, AT THAT PRICE POINT…

Best fries in the US are at the Star Hotel in Elko NV

I guess these folks didn’t know what they were talking about either…

Any other fries out there taste better than plain french fries. I’d rather have potato wedges or curly/garlic/waffle fries.

More positive news…

Gosh, even Consumer Reports said Habit was one of the better ones @britt522!!! Come on!!!

Comparable sales continue to improve at Habit as they increased 1.7% in both the fourth quarter and for the full year, though traffic actually fell for the full year as a price increase was the reason for the increase in comps. Still, it just completed its 52nd week of positive same-store sales, a streak that’s virtually unmatched in the restaurant industry, and a testament to the company’s consistent growth.

Yeah, sounds disgusting to me too…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

If I didn’t know better I’d think you owned Habit.

How would like that, Ma’am, with cheese or no cheese???