Bay Area’s first Shake Shack will be built in Palo Alto

Sorry the burger is always dry tasting to me - In n Out and Five Guys is better based on my palate

1 Like

Come on, if anything the Habit burger is oozzing with wet goodness all over the place. Boy, different strokes for different folks…

OK, time to give up on in n out. :cry:

I got myself a juicy burger at google. one of the best burgers i ate (not today, but 2 days ago).

Aren’t you on vacation?

What? Was I? Did i tell that? :slight_smile:

Val’s Burgers at Hayward. This classic diner has been there for half-a-century.

This place is packed all the time, yet it’s burgers are awesome and have an old-fashion feel to it.

Psst…did you not get the memo from our Fearless Leader? According to His Highness, Yelp ratings over 3 are essentially fake news, compiled by Russian or North Korean hacks. For some ludicrous reason, our Fearless Leader and others here are not able to compute that while there is a margin of error certainly in all statistics and user sites like this, it is for the most part, representative of the truth, especially when it comes to a large enough sampling. The idea that people don’t know good food and are somehow conspiring to inflate Yelp ratings across the board is the kind of Kool-Aid being served here. You have been warned…

Shake shack doing good …

Almost free.

Saturday is the day!