Berkeley violence: Anti Marxist vs Anti-Fascist

It’s not people, it’s :robot:

1 Like

I kinda enjoy pushing the Prop 10 button to get a rise out of the :robot: :smile:

OMG I just thought of a new name for him. I’m gonna call him 3PO after his worrisome personality.

The California police agency said it had arrested 20 people on Sunday at an “alt-right” rally, citing many of them for “possession of a banned weapon” or “working with others to commit a crime”. Most, if not all, of the people arrested were counter protesters, according to lawyers and activists working with demonstrators.

Police also said an “extremist element” from among a large group that marched past a city parking lot on Berkeley Way set a city-owned vehicle on fire, smashed windows of 21 other city-owned vehicles and slashed tires of several others. Three minor dumpster fires also were put out.

The Berkeley police spokesman Byron White defended the release of the mugshots in an interview, saying, “People are coming from out of town and bringing weapons and are committed to violence … We don’t want people to be able to do that with anonymity.”

All but one of the people arrested, however, were from the Bay Area, mostly from Berkeley and the neighboring city of Oakland. Only one person whose photo was published was explicitly accused of a violent crime.

White said he could not provide a list of the alleged weapons and was unable to say what “crime” was alleged in the “working with others to commit a crime” offenses. He said some protesters had engaged in vandalism.

They are welcome to try. It’s not like playing xbox.

Notice how it’s always the left wing nut jobs bringing weapons and committing crimes?

I am meeting McClintock today. Anything you all want to ask him?

Tell him many people are angered by Prop 10. Ask him to push the Supreme Court and the Congress to ban rent control

2 Likes

I will. I also will tell him how locals are disgusted with TRPA

Eviction control makes no sense. Tell him to push supreme Court to look at eviction control, just cause eviction forever and never ending rent control policy

Vote for the young woman instead and kick Trump in the nuts.

1 Like

Jessica is a typical lying Democrat. Next thing she will be claiming to be part Native American

Stretching resumes is part of the Democratic conspiracy.

Give me a question to ask Tom. We are meeting in a neighbors back yard.

Let me donate some money to Jessica.

1 Like

Give her whatever. But if you want a question answered will ask it. Ask her about rent control immigration healthcare.

One party rule will terminate the golden state. We need to change our vote to republicans in California to restore balance. Democratic Party officially endorsed Prop 10, it has started the termination of its political monopoly

Keep the liberal money in the BA. Eldorado county is Rock ribbed Republican. We don’t want any outside agitators :face_vomiting:

I’d move to know how Trump is fascist.

1. Dictator - no
  2. Use military power to silence opponents - no
  3. Control of industry - he’s lowering regulations not increasing them
  4. Control of commerce - maybe tariffs but the end goal is no tariffs

The anti democracy thing is hilarious considering how the DNC behaved and how super delegates voted for Hillary regardless of the popular vote in their state. That’s actually fascist.

I also feel that Democratic Party is closer to fascism than Republican Party.

Also communist countries are also much closer to fascism.

What’s the difference between communism and fascism? They seem to come together.

Deregulation is the way to combat both communism and fascism

1 Like