Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Yes, it bit my ass.

For less that this my responses have been taken down.

Too much PC, don’t you think? :wink:

1 Like

Penicillin and the pill have had more impact than 99% of these technological innovations

3 Likes

I’m still not going to invest in pharma! :smile:

Are there still around any dummy investing in Bitcoin?

Raise your hands baby!

My client :slight_smile:

good idea. pharma investing is really hit or miss.

1 Like

Oh boy:

We apparently couldnt function without blockchain before.

1 Like

This is the first legitimate use of blockchain I ever seen:

I meant to write this yesterday but ran out of battery:
“Yiannas said blockchain was able to cut the time it took to track produce to two seconds from six days.”

I dont know what database they were using before (even msaccess is faster than this despite not being a proper database) to give them 6 day turnaround.

Informix.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/2089907560_zpid/10890-_lot/pricea_sort/34.054491,-118.758838,34.024156,-118.797805_rect/14_zm/2_p/

accepts crypto

I have a prospective tenant who said his job is trading cryptocurrencies…I think I will ask for a years rent in cash in advance…

1 Like

take 10% of it in rentberry

Rentberry is an all-encompassing long-term rental platform that manages every step of the rental process, from hosting open houses to paying rent. It empowers tenants by increasing the transparency in the rental application process and offering them ability to save more than $500 billion frozen in rental security deposits. The company has raised a total of $4 million from high-profile investors from eleven different countries to date.

On December 5, 2017, the company launched its first ICO through which the company plans to raise $30 million. As of today, the company operates in more than 5,000 cities in the U.S. and plans to expand to Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. In 2017, it processed more than 250,000 properties through the platform.

only at 23M cap, and 9c it’s cheap
lol.

1 Like

Haven’t visited our old friend for a while. It’s not doing too well. :cry:

1 Like

But I think it could be flatlining at $6k. So that would be the entry point if it can hold.

I am not a chartist. But even I can see it’s making lower and lower lows and highs. It’s a sinking ship.

2 Likes

lower highs but no lower lows, look like support until it breaks.

a06d337ef396ce36bf82dc71581a22cde52a9c6b_1_298x500

1 Like

Buy buy buy.

Today, bitcoin crypto conference at SFO , sponsored by Yahoo