Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Continues to sink. :scream:

I’m in a red state breathing fresh air.

Still have many layers of support :slight_smile:

Cupertino still has fresh air?

How is the air? Will be in Redwood Cty for Thanksgiving. Hoping the rain will clear the air.

Weather is clearing. Mountain view index was 85 or something this morning, which is considered moderate. It used to be 130-150 .

https://airnow.gov/index.cfm?action=airnow.local_city&cityid=316

Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups

Clearing. Rain is expected this week to help more.

Thanks
Perfect weather in Tahoe

1 Like

:rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: CRASHING BELOW $4000 :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

1 Like

:champagne::dancer::dancing_women::confetti_ball: :rofl::rofl: :champagne::dancer::dancing_women::confetti_ball:

Is it the bottom or close to the bottom?

When tech stocks in the dumpster, botcoin is being flushed to the toilet :joy:

Bitcoin is already performing much better than Ethereum. High back in January was $1405. Now it’s $111. A loss of over 92% !!! :scream:

1 Like

92% loss is scary. But a 10x leveraged portfolio could have the same effect. Is IB at any risk of bankruptcy?

Cash and short term treasuries might be the best in the couple of years.

The bitcoin crash will delay home buying by a few years for some millennials. Housing market will give us more buying opportunities :rofl:

If you want praises, talk to me :slight_smile: manch is socially insensitive.
Your idea of buying RE won out investing in stocks. Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m talking to you now, please praise me… :rofl:

Remember how the bitcoin crash came before the January stock drop. Looks likes it’s leading the way again.
Is @ptiemann buying?

1 Like

Stop adding salt to wound… :rofl:

Time to buy pot stocks :sunglasses:

The Litecoin founder sold at the top for $322 a coin. It’s now trading at $29, 90% lower.

Genius.