Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Only because there were fools willing to pay at $300. Taking advantage of those fools is not the act of a true genius.

What about people paying $29 today? Will Litecoin drop to $3? :smile:

Yes.

Your far-sighted view of not buying bitcoin is spot-on :joy:

1 Like

No comment on whether that is an ingenious act or not. But definitely not contributing to the improvement of quality of life of humanities.

1 Like

I always worry about and look after fellow forum members’ well-being. As opposed to Manch, who tried to persuade people to buy bitcoin at $8k. Be mindful of whom you are listening to… :smile:

1 Like

Too late, I bought TLRY at $58, sold at $215. Now, Pot stocks are next to Bitcoin, eventually crash it.

Penny stock

1 Like

Bitcoin below 4K. Buy now?

It’s not worth a single penny.

1 Like

Thanks for alerting me to a good Bitcoin buying opportunity.

It’s a little weird that someone decided to dump a lot of crypto on a Saturday afternoon 2pm PST…

• weekends have low liquidity to begin with
  • after black-Friday probably more so
  • Saturday 2pm PST = Sunday 7am in Japan, Sunday 6am in Hong Kong, Saturday 10pm in London

it’s probably one of the 3 worst time slots in the entire year to sell your crypto over an exchange. (I know, one could have sold over-the-counter with a broker; not sure how fast that impacts the public exchanges.)

What I’m saying is, someone picked this perfect time slot not with the intention to sell for the highest possible price but to drive down the price with the least amount of volume necessary.

1 Like

Even now bullish, Amazing ! :rofl:

1 Like

Bitcoin rebounding sharply higher.

Bitcoin is here to stay, just can’t gauge its true value :slight_smile:

Bitcoin is too hard to value. Avoid for now.

2 Likes

That could be a major bottom for bitcoin…

Going in?

Me? No. I’ll forever be a spectator w/r to this asset class.

2 Likes

There is no point in going to bitcoin, esp at crazy stock time. IMO, It is like penny stock, any time it can crash to any level. Cash is the king now. Otherwise, buy and hold better stronger stocks it is good, but not bitcoin.

1 Like