Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

This is a weird place to discuss racial relations and America-China rivalry, but I have been reading some pretty darn good posts on Quora on the topic. Like this thread I just read this morning:

Why do Westerners like you defend China online?

BTW many China-related questions on Quora are just plain race trolling, exhibiting the basest racial-tinted instincts in people. But answers are mostly pretty thoughtful and nuanced.

1 Like

That’s a low blow… :rofl:

Really? I am a high class guy. :smile:

manch scored my point :smiling_imp:

By good orator, I don’t mean eloquent and have good command of the language. Is people can identify with you. Is why I said Trump is very American (ok, less than 50% if you insist, but he got more than 50% approval).

Nope, he does not.

Talking about the past. As explained we need that in early days.

It still does. That’s present tense.

That journalist deserves to be sued.

“Those allegations are false and baseless and constitute a very serious libel against our client, and disparage and impugn his character, credit and integrity,” Lee’s legal team said in the letter to Leong, according to The Straits Times.

Lee had been “gravely injured in his character and reputation, and has been brought into public scandal, odium and contempt,” the lawyers wrote.

Singaporeans are not Americans, we don’t like people making such remarks without evidence. As I told you before, I dislike the freedom of expression where everyone can just say things without evidences, and don’t take responsibilities for making false allegations.

Rasmussen Reports

Thanks for the link. I found it very refreshing - the fact that those Westerners were presenting China as a very different place than what the Western media often portrays China to be is very nice to see — clearly a result of cultural exchange. We need to do more cultural exchange in the USA - we need to be more globally minded as citizens if we are to have a snowball’s chance in hell at forming a more perfect union. (i.e. UNITED States of America)

1 Like

Rasmussen is a political hack. It predicted GOP will win the House but instead it lost by 9 points. It’s one of the most trashy polls out there.

Lol…I was just being sarcastic but boy did I touched some nerve…

Americans don’t see conspiracies because:
We don’t play victim
We don’t think that the world owe us our superpower status.
Our government doesn’t need to control our behavior

That’s why I said Chinese see conspiracies everywhere…

1 Like

Coinbase Initiates $50 Million Secondary Market Sale Of Company Stock

Coinbase offers its employees the opportunity to sell their equity back to the company in return for cash. The company recently initiated such an initiative.

Saw some rumors the Hong Kong stock market doesn’t want to allow Bitmain IPO because of the bitcoin meltdown this year. They are probably toast.

Bitmain Reportedly Will Sack Up to 85 Percent of Workforce | Bitcoin Magazine

1 Like

FB creates its own crypto FB Coin

CNN: Bitcoin going to 400k. If you want to own 100 Austin houses, just buy 90 coins

CCN is not CNN, but both are fake news.

3 Likes

What’s your evidence that CNN is fake news?

I didn’t know what CCN was