Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Ok better make that the gold ETF. No physical material allowed!!! :rofl:

Do not buy GBTC high premium, very bad unless short term within days of buy/sale

Use coin base open account and buy there

Beware… cryptos have an infinite supply. This is not real estate, stocks, or even gold. Supply can quadruple within a few weeks.

1 Like

We need bitcoins. How else are we going to payoff the makers of ransomware? :grinning:

2 Likes

You can now buy houses with bitcon…

Bitcoin looks so bubblelicous right now it’s not even funny…

2 Likes

The rebound from $3,000 was fast and furious…

The way I see it, bitcoin is the ultimate zero sum game. There’s no value being created at all here. With stocks, companies create value. Real estate create value as residences. Even gold creates some value due to limited supply and as decoration. That leaves us with bitcoin…

1 Like

Come on wuqijun…there’s no value on anything. From mortgage loans, to the stock market. The day you can count that money physically, that will be the day that I die. LOL

2 Likes

I saw over 90% of bitcoin is controlled by 4% of the addresses.

1 Like

Isn’t bitcoin all about money laundering?.. Why don’t all governments ban it

2 Likes

Who needs bitcoin? Who has unaccounted money? Politicians?

Here is the true fun story !

https://www.wired.com/2013/12/fbi_wallet/

1 Like

More crackdowns coming.

1 Like

Money laundering is a tough business to be in… :rofl:

2 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-04/from-biotech-to-bitcoin-bioptix-shifts-focus-to-blockchain

2 Likes

I had a friend get an offer of bitcoin for rent payment… how easy is to convert to usable currency … She rejected the tenant and his offer

1 Like

It’s pretty easy to convert with companies like Coinbase.

1 Like

Then why don’t they convert it first themselves and use that to pay rent???

2 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

Now I think the only way for this bubble to burst is with a recession, the whole economy going down with it…