Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Please wire $100,000 to the said account in my PM to you. Thanks.

OMG… ether already crashed!!! No wonder @BAGB sounded like a defeated warrior… :scream:

No, either hasn’t crashed. It only “crashed” relative to bitcoin. Against USD it’s still rising. Ether is not as parabolic as bitcoin.

Bitcoin 1m chart, in log scale. It’s parabolic even in log scale!

Eth is resting, it’s consolidating for months now. It may play a catchup, but Btc is the coin people want, alt coin is not as good

Why not short GBTC if you are confidently bearish? I’ll buy GBTC if shorts are aggressive. It puzzles me why there’s almost no shorts on GBTC

Bitcoin has a long way to up before it crashes. There will be minor crashes I guess, but the tulip moment is pretty far off. Why? Because Wall Street has barely gotten involved so far. Futures will start trading in a few days, and I think options won’t be far off. Institution money is still not in the game so far, not in a meaningful way anyway.

I am with @Jil. I suspect bitcoin will go all the way to 1M+. The party is just getting started. :smiling_imp:

Let’s be honest with ourselves. How many of you regret not buying bitcoin?

When it hits 1M that jealousy and regret will eat you alive. Suddenly that dumbass kid is buying mansions in Palo Alto and you, the clever you, who saw this bubble thing from a mile away, are still toiling in a deadend job.

BWAHAHAHAHAA!

Um… you see that with lotto winners everyday. Why has jealousy not eaten you alive with respect to those lotto winners?

Because the winning tickets have been sitting on the table waiting for you to pick up. Someone told you the winning numbers a year ago and you brushed him off.

HAHAHAHAHA. :smiling_imp:

Next year you can buy this St Francis Wood house with one bitcoin, and @BAGB and @RealEstatebull are buying 10 SFW houses at a time. :smiling_imp:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/149-Terrace-Dr-94127/home/700242?utm_source=myredfin&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=instant_listings_update&utm_content=refresh_with_promo&riftinfo=ZXY9ZW1haWwmbD00NTgzNTkmcD1saXN0aW5nX3VwZGF0ZXNfaW5zdGFudF8xNSZ0cz0xNTEyNjM1ODUwMDQ5JmE9Y2xpY2smcz1zYXZlZF9zZWFyY2gmdD1pbWFnZSZlbWFpbF9pZD00NTgzNTlfMTUxMjYzNTg1MF8yJnVwZGF0ZV90eXBlPTEmc2F2ZWRfc2VhcmNoX2lkPTEzMzU4NjgyJmxpc3RpbmdfaWQ9Nzg1ODk5NjImcG9zaXRpb25fbnVtYmVyPTE=

Um… ok let’s see how you fare with your jealousy and regret… :rofl:

Yes… and pretty soon bitcoin will make them immortal and the rest of us die from cancer. More regrets… :rofl:

Without shorts, I’m afraid that Bitcoin will never reach its full potential :joy:

We need shorts to slow it down and make it sustainable. Way too fast now

Nothing can make a run away bubble sustainable. Were people able to prevent tulips and silver from crashing down to earth? No. Bitcoin will lose 90% of its value and it’s coming faster than you’ll think.

1 Like

Short the futures. :smiling_imp:

If you don’t plan to short nor long, why are you so passionately bearish?

I’m afraid that your passion will turn into actions some day.

I’m passionate about the forum members on here… :rofl:

I’m waiting for my loan officer to call me back and got nothing better to do besides yapping away on the internet… :rofl:

This can spread to 30% of the population. The number of coin owners is pretty tiny now

Um… giving the way that it’s exploding right now it can’t last for more than a couple days. Will see the end very very soon.