Bitcoin in the toilet

Bitcoin will always have uses on the dark web, in the U.S. for illegal gambling sites, and for extortion for ransomware. The key here is it has fallen below the price it takes to mine more so production will fall off. Even though it has uses the price will fall. The recent Supreme Court decision legalizing sports betting will contribute to it.

2 Likes

No it will rob bitcoin of one more use case. Bitcoins are only good for things illegal.

What is the floor price for this use case?

I have no idea what’s the floor price. Illegal crooks can always use something else. It’s not like they couldn’t collect payment before bitcoin.

Price up.
10% in two days… great for gamblers

BitCoin and cryptocurrency is destined to vanish in two years by the end of FED rate hike ends

1 Like

Bitcoin is enticing again. I almost bought the ETF the other day. But the bounce is too much, and I am not sure whether I want to waste time watch bitcoin price

Bitcoin headed down . But there are always idiots like this

$100M per coin? I’ll buy one soon. Small investment and gigantic return, what if he is right?

The people are paid, kind of lobby money, to write like this and use famous names, with proper royalty.

It is up to the investor to wisely understand the details and difference.

1 Like

The hype is the only thing left. The bitcoin touts will use anything to promote their product.

I’ll start watching bitcoin. It was 2k one year ago, still a triple. Beats nflx

Let’s see whether it will fall to 2k

The only thing it offers is hype. Once the hype is gone it will disappear from the radar like it has done many times in the last 8 years.

So many bitcoin “investors” and speculators. Some are VCs and elite investors. They will pump and there’s money to be made.

Question is when to buy.

People pay millions for a piece of painting. Bitcoin will appreciate with inflation and trade wars etc

I bought more 10 days ago at $5800. Still a believer.

2 Likes

What is that belief?

I think bitcoin is worth buying some as a hedge it’s going to be big. Again. I just can’t get a handle on the intrinsic value.

Marginal cost of making an additional coin.

If nobody uses bitcoins there is no need to mine any additional ones.

Also the metal going into a penny is worth more than 0.01 dollar. So that’s not a floor.