Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Another challenger to COIN. When there is money to be made, many people want to be in.

How? Just convince people that it will hit $1,000,000. Same approach as for hot sTocks.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/27/investing/gold-bitcoin-investing/index.html

Bitcoin prices are down more than 15% so far in 2022. Other top cryptos, such as ethereum, solana and Elon Musk’s beloved dogecoin, also have fallen sharply this year. Meanwhile, tactual gold is up more than 4% and back around $1,900 an ounce, once again flirting with record highs of above $2,000.

Along those lines, the good old fashioned dollar is also turning out to be a better investment than bitcoin and other cryptos during these volatile times. The US Dollar Index is up about 6% this year.

what happened to coinbase today?
Getting hammered.
https://seekingalpha.com/symbol/COIN

Party over?

Finally people realize crypto is tulip?

Greatest joke of the decade: Bitcoin as a virtual gold, a storage of value and an inflation hedge.

BTC is best viewed as a high growth tech stock with zero revenue.

2 Likes

I thought you had a COIN position? Still keeping it?

Huge position that is deep red. I am laughing at my folly of buy n hold, hoping that one of my holding would eventually turn out to be an AMZN or a total wipeout. Have to wait 15 years to know. I survived the first wipeout (dotcom bust) with AAPL. Will I survive the 2nd one?

1 Like

No, you do not get lucky twice. COIN will go to zero, like Cryptos.

1 Like

I don’t mean COIN is the AAPL or AMZN. I have a portfolio of speculative high growth stocks. I mean hopefully one of them is an AMZN (not AAPL which is not a dotcom stock) since all of them are cloud stocks.

More pain to come tomorrow for COIN?

1 Like

Who dumbass started this thread, bitcoin 10 trillion.
It’s hilarious at best.
Bitcoin is headed straight to zero.

1 Like

Puru is doing his victory dance.

Anyhoo I expect when all are done, bitcoin and ethereum would still be around.

@SVRE are you still HODLing your BTC? Get off before it goes down to zero.

I sold all my BTC and ETH in March to pay for taxes.

4 Likes

Yes, I still am HODLing my BTC - have little over 1 Bitcoin now. I will sit on it till 2030…

you are brave :slight_smile:

And foolish.