Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

99% below last private valuation.

The big guys are eating smaller guys at dirt cheap valuation. Wondering what FANGMANT are doing. Why are they not acquiring companies, not just crypto.

1 Like

The moment the big guys FANGMANT touch crypto, entire congress (and other country heads,their congress) will raise against them, as they do not want parallel economy, kill their business and/or divide the big biz into many smaller group !

How many days Mark Z spent, was grilled, on capitol hill to create a parallel crypto, finally left it.
First time, entire congress unanimously raised against FB when they try to implement their own crypto !

Did Razzlekhan and Dutch Pull Off History’s Biggest Crypto Heist?

The novelty rapper and her startup-guy husband are now facing trial, but some of the proceeds from the $8 billion Bitfinex hack still haven’t been recovered.

Can crypto contagion infect mainstream finance?

True or are they lying? Crypto was easy money just like mortgage and CDO before 2008 GFC. Can’t believe banks and financial institutions didn’t hold any. Even TSLA holds crypto. I suspect TC owns some too but luckily he decides against crypto for AAPL. This is a black swan event that could bring stock market down another 20%-30%.

Black swan event: Collapse of crypto companies lead to banks in crisis 2008 style

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Pyramid schemes only work on the greater fool theory… FOMO. When everyone runs for exits most are trampled.

2 Likes

Why so much disdain and hatred for crypto? Somehow, I feel crypto will not die in 2022 but will have another boom somewhere down the line. Until then, I will HODL my little BTC and ETH

I hate crypto because it is a lie, a scam and could damage the real economy. We have some many real world companies that produce real products that need investment. Crypto is just a distraction. Gambling for the masses being manipulated by whales that are scam artists

1 Like

“Crypto lending platforms like Celsius, Anchor, and Voyager Digital rose to prominence for offering sky-high returns of up to 20% annually on customer deposits.”

If it sounds to good to be true…

I wonder what their assumptions and business model were.

Every generation falls for this type of scam. Last one is CDO. High interest/dividends/high cap rates = high risk junk bonds/stocks/ property respectively

1 Like

Another reason to hate crypto. Energy pig… it is unconscionable to invest in crypto if you want to save the planet. Governments should ban crypto, otherwise they are hypocritical forcing us into EVs

1 Like

China did and @manch think Xi is a fool.

1 Like

They should confiscate all the crapto wealth and put the money into green energy.