Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Almost $18000. Risk on for stocks?

7 days ago… Mauro said bull is back.

11 days ago… Knox said bull is back.

I think we need a confirmation that December is the last rate hike. That said, the fed doesn’t surprise the market, and market is moving to that assumption. We could see mortgage rates below 6% for spring buying season.

1 Like

Time to ban all crypto crap. It is ripe with fraud rampant speculation and out right criminals. The latest charlatan should be shot on sight after stealing $8b with impunity. The dumbest generation ever has embraced the biggest fraud of all time. FTX has an idiot CEO. How could anybody believe in this slimeball? We have lost all ability to discriminate and make sound judgments. The inventor of bitcoin doesn’t even exist. Insanity has taken over… what will take the current generation to get their shit together… economic Armageddon??

2 Likes

Embezzlement of funds, no proper corporate governance, conflict of interest, no proper accounting… are not reasons for failure. Wow!

1 Like

Kevin O’Leary should go to prison with Sam. The two hucksters belong together in hell. Like I have been saying for years I hope this crapto insanity doesn’t infect and destroy the economy

1 Like

Looks like Bitcoin recession!

In conclusion, who is the wiser one, @manch or Xi?

I didn’t even know there was a publicly traded miner. That’s just insane in the first place.

1 Like

Anyone planning to buy Bitcoin right now? @ptiemann I recall you were in for the long run a couple of years ago. Are you still HODLing?

Is Cuban still relevant?

Cuban probably has a lot of crapto he needs to dump. Both gold and crypto are not investments… just speculation hogwash

Almost time to BTFD.

Time buy stocks not crapto. Airbnb is crawling out from its hole below 82. Near 100 now. I bought at 120 and 88. Good even in recession when people will rent out rooms to pay the mortgage.

Bullish Divergence. Time to risk on?

Bitcoin continues to :rocket:

Not a good sign. Means monetary policy is not tight enough. Don’t see long term future for Bitcoin.

1 Like