Bubble possibility analysis on realtor.com

Thanks for sharing. Love to read those real world war stories.

I just returned form a meeting with some high techies. They are desperately looking for a way out for their 401K. I had 2 guys today asking me how to get rid of it. But they are not the only ones “smelling” something. I believe they are somehow referring to some lay offs done or coming their way. Who knows.

Oh, remember, if Trump is in, killing globalization and getting the country into isolation will kill the economy. Those Iphones will be cheaper or more expensive?..:smiling_imp:

Did they ever tell you what is their way to grow/invest money?

Those two techies do not know about 401k. This is optional for them to use 401k, but the best one available today for retirement. Last three years, my 401k is jumped around 20% to 25%, self management. This year 2016, 401k YTD jump is around 8%.

These are the simplest steps any one needs to follow. This is very generic, but depends on comfortness.

2 Likes

@ptiemann. I have reading you from years and learnt lot from you. I would love to touch base and see if we can help each other in someway in the mission to Rebuild SV. Do you have a recommendation for some hard money lender who lends for Ground Ups ( not just Rehabs )

I would appreciate if we can catch up for Lunch/Coffee and I promise you the meeting will be equally enriching for you.

1 Like