Asia Pacific Stocks

Ain’t you a naturalized American?

What does losing a Cold War mean?. Russia lost. But it is a lot nicer place now than in Soviet times. In fact Germany and Japan lost WW2 and are both much better off today.

So? what does that have to do with US losing or winning?

Losing a war is not necessarily a bad thing.

Imagine how nice North Korea would be today if it had lost in 1953

Shouldn’t you support USA no matter what. That’s what American and naturalized American bloggers do, don’t be different :skull:

Really… :rofl:

America definitely got “nicer” after Europeans exterminated the Native Americans.

Wasn’t the cold war great for the economy? The 50’s and 60’s were a boom time.

1 Like

The Cold War with the soviets was never really all that cold. Korean War, Vietnam, countless other proxy wars and it got really close to all out nuclear war in Cuba.

I think both US and China are heading towards the Thucydides trap. If history is any guide the two will fight it out in a hot war.

Better run before that. You would round up like sheeps and cage like the Japanese during WW.

1 Like

Only fake Chinese Americans will get rounded up. The real ones will be spared.

Americans who are fake Chinese?

Or Chinese who are fake Americans?

:thinking:

Chinese who are fake Americans. They will ask you to speak. Those with the heaviest accent will be the first to go. Better get rid of your accent.

That means your parents :imp:

Yes, take them away. I don’t want to take care of them anymore :slight_smile:

Have you ever did?

Absolutely. Huge financial burden. Worse than your 2 useless sons.

All the big shot policy makers came out to do media interviews. The policy announcements seem pretty vague to me. I am still sorting thru the implications. But market is loving it so far.