Asia Pacific Stocks

Investors are very irrational. China and Tesla are the biggest growth stories of the future yet all these stocks are acting as if they are going belly up soon. Great time to buy more and hoard.

2 Likes

Based on chart analysis, other than not sure about BIDU, the other four are about to rock hard. BUY!

Compare to the almost entire green broad market, China stocks are underperforming… IQ and TCEHY are both red.

04%20PM

1 Like

Broad market up, China stocks down.
Broad market down, China stocks down.

35%20AM

Both BABA and TCEHY have golden cross and price above cloud (bull trend). Shouldn’t this mean BTFD? Check back 2 months later to verify that TA is correct. Golden cross is a slow indicator, cloud had indicated a bull trend two months earlier.

As for IQ, not long enough to have 200-day SMA, chart looks bullish.

Almost every China stocks exhibit i-ii now in iii (powerful uptrend). Look at @manch favorite BABA.

Baba will reach $300 soon.

How about PNGAY?

Gay stocks are the best…

TCEHY exhibits similar bearish ascending wedge as VOO. Peak around $50, decline to $42, before resuming uptrend. Worthwhile to trade or just do nothing?

Possibly breakout! BIDU

Bidu needs to climb all the way to $500.

IQ about to breakout! Target ~$50 :grinning: Calling @manch and @Jil

IQ and its big daddy BIDU are big losers. :-1:

Ytd return of IQ = 70%, with your portfolio margin, did you get more than that?
Your favorite ADBE can’t even achieve 30% ytd return.

Look at the volatility of IQ vs ADBE.

Volatility is not risk. Growth stocks are volatile, we all know that. Risk in stocks refer to possibility of it going insolvent or stagnant for a long time (relevant to traders).

You can’t do volatile stocks with margin. So IQ is not my cup of tea.

By the way China has banned concubine shows. Did you cancel your IQ subscription?

1 Like

Actually I don’t watch concubine shows. I tend to watch kung fu or historical shows like romance of the three kingdoms, and great emperors/ generals. Remember I want to be a warlord :laughing:

:scream:

37%20AM

54%20AM

Easy to lose money?

29%20AM

Harder to lose money?

22%20AM

Interpreting what you say is hard! I have to invert!

1 Like

BIDU up 5 straight trading days! About 12% :joy:
@Jil TA trumps @manch FA :joy: Ichimoku cloud is a pretty good TA tool :slight_smile:

1 Like