Chinese pour $110bn into US real estate, says study

BA has the most Chinese. 560k. Next comes NY metro, 500k. Lastly, LA at 450k.

London has a lot of south asians. Altogether 18% of population is asians. Not too many arabs.

1 Like

No way this is true. Sacramento is not even in the same league as London.

Chinese pop in Sacramento: 60k
Chinese pop in London: 120k

Yes there you go. It is ridiculous to compare Sacramento to any global metropolitan city in terms of Asian population. It’s like saying Sacramento has suddenly become a hot spot for immigration. Give me a break.

Sacramento will only become a hot spot if and when global warming and rising sea levels devoured Bay Area… oh wait, Sacramento actually has a lower elevation than SF so no, that’s never going to happen… :smile:

Sacramento is a much smaller city but it’s Chinese population is at the same scale as London. Inner London has 65k Chinese, same as Sacramento

In terms of percentage, Sacramento beats London by a mile. It’s much easier to find Asian food in Sacramento.

In terms of racial diversity, Sacramento is the same as London. Their white percentage are both around 44%.

So yes, Sacramennto is as good a melting pot as London. Sacramento’s speed of diversity is exponential when compared with London

Does London have more Chinese population than Cupertino? Yeah, but how about percentage?

Also London lacks central and southern Americans. All that London has is white, Asian and black, not as diversified as Sacramennto

London is 12.4% Muslim. It has over 100k Arabs, close to Chinese population. Are most of its Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh and India?

Why don’t you do some research on that matter and post it back on this thread?

1 Like

It’s a conversation. If I do all the research, what’s the point to have a conversation?

Also real people’s words are not replaceble by the cold research. I learn a lot from real people’s words even when it’s not correct. If the answer is not accurate, at least it reflects the public perception. I won’t rely on your words to make a critical decision but your words would still provide a framework for me to analyze.

It’s good to hear different perspectives, doesn’t matter correct or wrong, 90% correct or 80% wrong, as long as it’s a conversation and not verbal abuses.

No one is running for offices here, let’s just have an honest and anonymous discussion.

You should have addressed that question to your parrot president, he was the one parroting such stupidity, he is the expert in real estate.

Funny that all stopped the day he met the Chinese guy and he indulged him with the respecting trade marks for Ivanka in China.

Because you have a tendency of always asking questions and contribute little. Also, you came up with the false claim that there are more Chinese people in Sacramento than London. I had to do the leg work of doing some research and prove you wrong. And then you tried to rationalize yourself by stating some crap without owning up to your mistake. So why should people do any more legwork for you given such precedence?

1 Like

Inner London has about the same Chinese population as Sacramento. Percentage wise, Sacramento wins. I addressed that already.

London’s Chinese density is very low for a global city, that’s my point. Hope you get it.

Your work is really valuable btw. You have learned a lot from your research and my statements as well

Ok good. Now go and do your research on those London Muslims.

London is screwed by Brexit. This century’s biggest own goal, even worse than Trump.

1 Like

That’s fine. London can always secede from England and rejoin the EU… :rofl:

1 Like

LOL…

That’s why I always tell my audience, I am dumb when it comes to real estate. :rofl:

Last night I received a call from an unsuspected individual, a right wing person whom I go against on FB. Man! It was the most amicable conversation I ever had. We agreed on something: This country is so beautiful because of that melting pot. Racism, supremacism doesn’t have any validity to exist. Period!

Thanks for doing that earlier. Obviously I was too lazy to do the leg work even though I found that statement absurd because I knew that it’d be refuted no matter what :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it really absurd?

London has 1.5% Chinese. That’s negligible. Sacramento is 4.77%, much higher

Inner London has about the same Chinese population as Sacramento. Percentage wise, Sacramento wins. I addressed that already.

London’s Chinese density is very low for a global city, that’s my point. It’s much easier to find a Chinese restaurant in Sacramento. You rarely see any Chinese in London

Okay whatever you say…