Coast To Coast, These Counties Are Best Bets For Real Estate Investment In 2017

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ingowinzer/2017/01/19/coast-to-coast-these-counties-are-best-bets-for-real-estate-investment-in-2017/#71cafaa21236

The author listed one county for each state. Here are a few that I care about:

California
San Joaquin County

Stockton. We expect a 19 percent rise in home prices over the next three years, and a need for 10 percent more housing. Many other California counties are over-priced.

Florida
Lee County

Fort Myers. We expect a 28 percent rise in home prices over the next three years, and a need for 11 percent more housing. Growing services for the large retirement population.

New York
Bronx County

We expect a 30 percent rise in home prices over the next three years, and a need for 11 percent more housing. High home prices, low income, a very large renter population.

Oregon
Deschutes County

Bend. We expect a 31 percent rise in home prices over the next three years, and a need for 11 percent more housing. Growth has been high.

Texas
Denton County

Part of Greater Dallas. We expect a 36 percent rise in home prices over the next three years, and a need for 11 percent more housing. Growth has been very high.

Washington
Clark County

Part of Greater Portland. We expect a 30 percent rise in home prices over the next three years, and a need for 9 percent more housing. Strong job growth.

Anecdotally I am seeing a lot of “Hot Homes” among Stockton multi-family. I suspect many bidders are from the Bay Area…

1 Like