Data Suggests No Housing Bubble

Scarcity increases value :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Article is written by a younger buyer :grinning: If the old hacks sell the house, they have to buy somewhere since they need to stay somewhere. Staying put means less churn, thatā€™s all. I speculate that the author intends to mean the old hacks are staying in desirable neighborhoods that these younger buyers want, old hacks are not retiring to cheaper neighborhoods/ States as per earlier generations. Now, we need to speculate the reasons for them to stay put: Richer than previous generations? High house price enables them to HELOC and hence afford to stay?

1 Like

And you are retiring to cheap states but still hoarding your Cupertino houses. Truly evil. :imp:

You retired to SF but hoarding your South Bay house. Also evil.

So many evil souls, I canā€™t believe it.

Canā€™t even decide who is more evil :rofl:

Letā€™s have a weed party for all the evil souls on forum. :smile:

Evil people provide housing to good people. Should we reward evil people instead?

They are so greedy! You provide housing to them but they still call you evil and dream of taking your property.

Whoā€™s more evil? I canā€™t decide :cold_face:

Kill the landlords

Hmmm, do you know this?

Better sell your rentals and invest in stocks, for safety concerns.

That is the easy way to bankruptā€¦:rofl:

You want to bankrupt or die??? :thinking:

Both will happen same time, right :smiley:

Only if you are your moneyā€™s slaveā€¦

1 Like

Looks like hanera works for bloomberg, they say 2020 is recession (Take it easy, not a serious one) !

You canā€™t go bankrupt with no leverage investing in index!

1 Like

I visited a tenant today with a pit bull . Definitely getting tougher to be a landlord. Just sold our Gilbert apartments development. Only a passive investor but made 100% return in less than 3 years.
I much prefer being a developer than being a landlord or stock owner.

2 Likes

Too much hands on. Better be no brainer passive.

Should be ok if there are suckers friends who do the dirty work development. Completely passive.

Why you always try to take advantage of people :rofl: