Deal: $997 SFO To HK On Singapore Air Premium Economy

Ok my strike price is $38.

Sure, if the red envelope is FAT enoughā€¦

Heheheā€¦ ok I might hire you as my assistant then.

1 Like

Although, same response that our Fearless Leader gaveā€¦me wifey says no to Asia alone for me. She is quite aware of how weak my mind is when it comes to hot women in lingerie or lessā€¦

But unlike you I am a wholesome good boy. Not fair for me. :cry:

You can tell her that youā€™re going on a ā€œbusiness tripā€ with meā€¦ :rofl:

Dude, just because I was known to throw semi wild bachelor parties, my wife decided that I couldnā€™t have one when we got hitched. Bogus, talk about not fair. My good friend in Palo Alto still has a grin on his face whenever I see himā€¦

Actually I think both of you are quite ā€œwholesomeā€ā€¦ :laughing:

Both are at the age when ē¬¬äŗŒę˜„ strikes.
53-55 :rofl:

1 Like

Remember, the ones who say they are wholesome oftentimes are the most demented ones. I just tell you like it is that I will attend a function with dubious activity for the sake of the party but I usually promise my wife that I will not partake in said dubious activity. Asia, alone, is not happening. She said, the sec I check into a hotel (5 star or not) as Single Sfdragonboy, alarm bells go off and someone will be knocking on my door later and it ainā€™t extra towels. I canā€™t imagine that is what happens. Maybe an Asia frequenter like @dioworld can confirm or deny such shenanigansā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t know what you said but if it is along the lines of:

1. boys canā€™t reach the beachhead anymore; or
  2. desire is somewhat lessened than in my 20s and 30s

I fully admit it. That is why I am reinforcing that Mr Inner Sunset go and find his partner in crime while he is still relatively young. Good advice, no?

Umā€¦ not that young anymore. But also not desperate and in total need of a partner in crime the way you are stressing it to be. However I do want children so that I should not wait. But even without that life for me is already grand and joyful as is :wink:

FWIW - since we are late parents. Itā€™s hard to have kids later in life. It gets hard to manage kids later in life (you are more set in your ways, you have lower energy levels). The silver lining is that you are probably more financially secure and you can easily throw money at the problem (hiring Nannyā€™s to help with the latter, making use of fertility services for the former). Kids completely change your life. Be prepared for it. We absolutely adore our little one and hope to have one more but i would be the first to admit we seriously underestimated the amount of work involved.

Also to touch on my first point of harder to have kids, womenā€™s fertility rate is a straight line down and to the right once they pass their 20s.

So sooner you try for the kid, the better. Your other options may include investigating surrogacy / adoption. Fertility solutions (like IVF) help, but they cost quite a bit $10k to $20k per attempt (with a chance in the teens of actually having a live birth on average) and take a while. Good luck.

2 Likes

Yes I am planning on throwing a boatload of money at the ā€œproblemā€ā€¦ :rofl:. Yesā€¦ time might not be on my side but money isā€¦ indeed, life is always fair :wink:

I need a pocket listing wife, please!!! Help!!!

You can adopt children.

3 Likes

What, and have a future world deprived of @wuqijunā€™s genes and wit???

What about a future deprived of @sfdragonboyā€™s sass??? :sob:

2 Likes

Relax,ā€¦ I am just having some fun with you while trying to be a good steward here by posting relevant material that is helpful to folks. Geez, I would like to think I have done more good on here than badā€¦

Yes you are doing a fantastic jobā€¦ keep working at itā€¦ :rofl: