Definition Of Idiots: SF Board Of Supervisors + DA

Btw, the current and past Mayors of Houston are Democrats…The current mayor is black. The former mayor was a lesbian… Houston is a liberal city in a red state…
They have had Democratic mayors since 1982

1 Like

Then there’s the fact the government approved the plans and signed off on building inspections. That clearly protected the residents.

1 Like

Can you do some real work, please??? What next? No more Columbus Day? How about Thanksgiving? It wasn’t “thanks giving” for the native americans probably right so no more turkey and stuffing for you!!! Surely, Christmas is tainted too, somehow…

1 Like

Maybe they should worry about the Russians invading. Shaheen is blaming the Russians for the protest against Pelosi. You won’t see that on the unbiased news channels.

Yes, all that blaming, over and over…Damn idiots, no responsibility for their own acts.

The dip sheet:

“It is an outrage that some nations would not only trade with such a regime, but would arm, supply and financially support a country that imperils the world with nuclear conflict. no nation on earth has an interest in srm itself with nuclear weapons and missiles. The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea.”

The great man:

“It’s not something that lends itself to an easy solution. We could, obviously, destroy North Korea with our arsenals. But aside from the humanitarian costs of that, they are right next door to our vital ally, Republic of Korea. One of the things that we have been doing is spending a lot more time positioning our missile defense systems, so that even as we try to resolve the underlying problem of nuclear development inside of North Korea, we’re also setting up a shield that can at least block the relatively low-level threats that they’re posing right now.”

But you won’t read it on Foxnews or Infowars, your favorite channels, right? :rofl:

Nor this will be discussed by the Russian supporters here:

Ethics lawyers across the political spectrum say that if Trump receives any special treatment in securing trademark rights, it would violate the US constitution, which bans public servants from accepting anything of value from foreign governments unless approved by Congress. Concerns about potential conflicts of interest are particularly sharp in China, where the courts and bureaucracy are designed to reflect the will of the ruling Communist party.

BUT, BUT, DADDY! CHINA IS A CURRENCY MANIPULATOR!

Can you also please do some real work???

http://www.sfexaminer.com/sf-school-district-hopes-phase-fossil-fuels-2040/

1 Like

I know everyone is going to disagree with this, but it just about time to act with regards to North Korea. They have been given enough chances and all they do is keep threatening us. I say we hit them with everything we have and get it over with. I am not a republican or trump supporter but if we keep up the war of words with them they will only get stronger while we do nothing.

2 Likes

I’d love to see anyone suggest a non-military solution to N Korea. I guess they’d rather we wait until N Korea does nuke someone. History has shown that doing nothing is never a good option and creates a larger problem later. Maybe we should wait until he has 100 missiles and nukes and is capable of ending all life on earth.

The only non military solution I could see is for china, south korea, and the U.S. to get together and offer North korea a generous economic package and a non aggression treaty for giving up their nuclear arsenal. I doubt it would work though.

2 Likes

I agree. Their leader views the nuclear arsenal is necessary for survival. You can’t apply logic to the situation. The leader is crazy.

1 Like

Dennis Rodman, Dr. Dennis Rodman, you are needed in the ER…

2 Likes

Another law shot down…come on, do some real work!!!

1 Like

Philly did this. It didn’t generate the expected tax revenue. Soda sales inside the city plunged while sales in the suburbs sky rocketed.

Ohhh…I am with you. But, you don’t throw rocks at your neighbor’s roof when he has his kids with slingshots throwing rocks at your glass roof.

In English, there’s not a military solution that doesn’t call for the death of thousands of our soldiers and people in SK. That is plain and simple a genocide committed against our own people and for that, I would myself try to put somebody in the firing squad for not thinking before opening his mouth. And I know the mumbling jumbling dummy perfect for that moment.

“It’s not something that lends itself to an easy solution. We could, obviously, destroy North Korea with our arsenals. But aside from the humanitarian costs of that, they are right next door to our vital ally, Republic of Korea. One of the things that we have been doing is spending a lot more time positioning our missile defense systems, so that even as we try to resolve the underlying problem of nuclear development inside of North Korea, we’re also setting up a shield that can at least block the relatively low-level threats that they’re posing right now.”

I am thinking on moving to Nambia. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A simple question. Shouldn’t you as a president of the most intelligent country in the world really do your homework? “Hey! my rich friends are going there (Africa) and making lots of money” You know, NAMBIA…blah, blah, blah:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

http://nambia.opposition-report.com/trump-struggling-with-basic-geography-refers-to-non-existent-african-country-at-un/

Twhitler denounces White Supremacists!

Great!

Yeah! As if he is going to lose his base. Right comrade?

Sorry to hear a few folks died, but come on, how often is the Fab 7x7 gonna get a record heatwave??? Maybe, it might be a better idea to concentrate on an EVERYDAY problem like the homeless that seem to think sidewalks are actually camp grounds since they were issued with tents. Focus, idiots!!!

http://www.sfexaminer.com/sf-officials-called-answer-delayed-emergency-response-heat-wave/

1 Like

Hmmm, this is a good one…not sure if this was worth the resources and all (considering we do have more relevant issues in today’s world). The atrocities in WW2 committed by the Japanese are well chronicled, but do we need to reopen wounds with things like this???