Designer $8.4 Million Home Returns

Showing off just means people will run after you asking for money. Major no no!

1 Like

Just be a little more generous :joy:

You will feel fortunate and blessed to give

Instead of giving, why not taking? Youā€™ll feel even more fortunate on the receiving endā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Manch is pro giving, not taking :sunglasses:

Heā€™s quite a character - lives in the sketchiest neighborhood of the city while salivating over these mansions in PA.

Better live like that than living in a mansion broke and slaving away in a day job that will shorten your lifespan by 20 years due to stress.

You talking about @tomato?

:scream::scream_cat:

i am not broke, thank you very much. and not living in a mansion.

Now we know you and Harriet are very rich.

Itā€™s not me. I didnā€™t say anything. It was @harriet saying thatā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Letā€™s revisit after you make your $3.5M purchase.

Give people the freedom to buy a 3.5M house. We need many different people to buy different houses and make different decisions. Financial diversity and housing diversity is nice, thatā€™s the key to make country cute

What are you talking about? Nobody can stop him from buying a $3.5M house. Itā€™s his life.

Just give everyone approval and love. Love them as they are, no changes required. If they buy a 3.5M house, congratulate them and give blessing to their decision whatever it is.

All the problems come from forcing own opinion to other people. If one person likes to donate 50% of his money, praise him. If another person likes to keep his money for himself, praise him equally. Do not force a 25% on both of them

Letā€™s hear some love from you for the pro-Prop 10 people.

Thereā€™s a guy on forum whose specialty is peace and love. :smile:

2 Likes

I fully endorse @tomato buying a $4M mansion in North Los Altos. :tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

I thought you always promote love, peace, open border etc. all good stuff, just make it voluntary, donā€™t force anything to people

I will endorse whatever he buys, no condition. No min/max price, no location preference, just extend a whole freedom to him.