Everything About Salesforce

Mark, you da Man!!!

Why not do it as a charitable donation then? If more is going to be spent on something, then I want to see results. Blindly throwing money at things that don’t work isn’t helping.

Cha-ching, Fab 7x7 homeowners and multi unit owners!!! Better buy now, or forever hold your peace…

Ripping, dudes!!!

1 Like

Benioff is also an USC man. Went to Burlingame High too. A local boy.

We won’t hold the SUC against him since he is doling out major dollars here in my hometown…

I didn’t realize Anaplan has integration with Salesforce. They aren’t just financial planning. They so salesmforce planning and capacity planning as well. They are expanding a lot.

Salesforce’s Success Rides on One Man’s Gut

Marc Benioff’s acquisitions have kept the software giant growing at an incredible rate. He’s also made some costly errors.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-23/this-software-giant-runs-on-one-man-s-gut?srnd=premium

1 Like

Another cloud recommendations from Jim Cramer gone.

After ridiculing FB :slight_smile: Every tech companies are rushing into metaverse.

You seem very confident on FB. :slight_smile:

No. I didn’t own any FB.

As I said previously, each investor should have one to all of the FANGMANT in their stock portfolio. Ofc, include a S&P index fund/ETF too (this statement is to stop @SVRE from selling his kooiaid).

For trading portfolio, I want to be aggressive, so I go for speculative growth stocks :face_with_hand_over_mouth: So no FANGMANT nor some of the smaller megacap like CRM, ADBE, …

@hanera : I own QQQ and TQQQ which basically is 50% FANGMANT. So, I think I have decent exposure to FANGMANT.