Don't buy a new car she says. Bad investment!

In order to keep the Bitcoin topic alone, here:

You are just so ignorant my mentor almost peed in his pants reading your poor excuse.

He said “this guy is so negative he doesn’t understand, after you told him several times that the % paid when loaning is not deducted from the returns but coming from the INCREASING DEATH BENEFIT that will pay such charges at the end of the policy exercising the living benefits or the death of the insured”. :laughing::laughing:

He asked me: “Did you explain him that when he loans $80K a year, he gets to keep those $80K in his policy earning 7%-16% in the policy”. I replied yes, but he is so dumb I can’t do anything else but laughing. :laughing:

He said “If he doesn’t get that he is playing with $160K. $80K earning 7%-16% and $80K in his hands he doesn’t know math then”.:scream:

He said “He can’t answer your question about how much he can get from $80K for himself because he is running out of excuses, or he is so dumb investing his own money. If he can’t get $4K a year to pay for the 5% interests on $80K even if they were charged to the returns, then we definitely are dealing with a teenager.” :smiley:

He asked: “Did he understand that even if he bought a $450K home today, cash, he can’t get $334K tax free income a year at age 70, year after year until age 120?” I replied: No. He didn’t!

He said: “Did you explain him that compound interests beat simple interests?” I said yes!

He replied: “Well, my friend, you are dealing with a so negative person. When he can’t answer a simple question on how much he can get from $80K, while he is getting at least 7% on the other $80K in his policy, well, he is disguising his ignorance on claiming to have 2 phds” :laughing:

The following tabulation was made on a hurry. There are some rider expenses that allow you to loan 80% of your premiums, etc, etc, etc. that may lower these expectations. But, come on now!