Dow Down 666 Points

Only cash rich companies can afford buybacks. There are more dilutions than buybacks in general.

1 Like

That’s fine because it’s the expected lifecycle of a company. Just look at your startup. Your ownership gets diluted every time a new series of funding occurs. That’s doesn’t take away the appreciation potential of your stock and is definitely not the reason why real estate is a better investment than stocks.

1 Like

you want less people to buy stocks, so you can buy them all yourself cheaper, so spread as much fear as possible :scream:

1 Like

You should do that with Mountain View houses, so you can buy on the cheap :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are many mountain cats in MV, is how it got its name. Because of the cats, many families have rifles, and occasionally accidents happen. Please email to all residents of MV.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

earthquake, mountain cats, trade wars… i just need to tell these to people outside of the forum. that and also condos are better investments than sfh.

1 Like

People already know all that. Price already baked in with those concerns. You need to spread rumors about something that people don’t already know.

gotta spread 1. california getting split into 3 different states and 2. california becoming its own country.

That’s also old news, unfortunately.

ok. change of plans: California does not have any risk of earthquake, all mountain cats are eliminated, no riffles and no accidentents. then this would overheat the market, and when they realize it’s not true, they will panic sell.

Hehehe… I think you are better off overbidding to the max and bite the bullet right now.

i had a sad story to tell, you blew it!

? How so?

you told it for me lol.

Oh… :scream:

Number of stock companies can be expanded. Land is finite and government restrictions limit RE development. Very hard to add supply.

land is vast in the USA, land around jobs is limited.

some color:

Come on. companies can certainly be expanded but will be limited by competition. If McDonalds already earned a majority of fast food profits, how many more fast food chains can there be? I’d say stocks are much more limited than housing supply for sure.