Dow Down 666 Points

actually stocks is better in that configuration because once a company is too big, you can move your money to another one that’s growing.

hard to do that with re.

1 Like

It all comes down to zoning and transportation. Solve those issues and housing stock can increased dramatically. I am convinced that BA politicians and that the nimbyies political will is not able to solve those issues. Hence higher RE prices.

Flawed analysis. Why is he comparing the S&P500 to Bay Area homes? Not apples to apples. Should be either S&P500 to US Homes, or Bay Area companies to Bay area homes.

1 Like

Dilution is good when you have negative earnings. It makes them less negative on a per share basis :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let’s hope negative gets lower in 12 months…

1 Like

Don’t be laughing too hard… karma might come back and bite you in the ass… :upside_down_face:

“It seems like we’ve reached a peak in momentum,” said Daniel Deming, managing director at KKM Financial. “We cleared Wednesday and Thursday with strong earnings but people are still asking: ‘Now what?’”

Deming added: “When you step back, the market realizes it has to deal with issues it hasn’t had to contend with in a decade, mainly rising rates and deficit spending.”

:scream:

Then why is the Fed not lowering those damn rates back to ZERO??? :star_struck:

Because the Fed hates us.

1 Like

Really? If true, then I’ll cry so that Karma kisses my ass… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Deficit spending has been a problem almost every year since 1932.

Isn’t debt a necessary requirement of any modern economy?

The amount of debt(i.e. how much is good or bad) is another question.

I think it’s necessary in a services economy and will eventually lead to the downfall of the services economy. The US economy grew for decades with very little debt. You can only grow on debt for so long, since servicing the debt takes more and more money. Eventually, the debt service is such a burden that spending on everything else has to decrease. The economic shock from that would make 2008 look tiny.

1 Like

:scream:

But the savior to that is inflation. Even though a monster in its own right, hyperinflation will make any kind of debt insignificant.

2 Likes

I understand the mistake. I stopped claiming all, keeping quiet. No more updates on stocks. Only real estate updates will continue, that too stopped sharing all predictions…

You still didn’t get what was said earlier.

1. People will question your claims.
  2. Don’t get angry on that.
  3. Nobody asked you to share or not share. That was a decision which was your own.
1 Like

I felt angry only once (that day when multiple people were pounding me left and right). I felt “Why the hell I need to answer everyone here?” The members are many, but I am the one answering and hard to withstand such pressure (along with my daily work).

No, I got it. When I predict it, and sharing it, definitely People will question your claims. I perfectly get it.

“Nobody asked you to share or not share”, correct. I volunteered myself that was the mistake. Understood the mistake, stopped doing that volunteering.

You will not see any updates (either prediction or sharing …etc) on stocks.

I realized sharing is not only daring, but hassle too !

Nothing against any one you or WQj or anyone else.

Everyone is encouraged to post on all threads so that we can all educate ourselves.

Everyone includes @Jil

This is for Everybodys benefit.

1 Like

:+1:

Sharing is daring rhymes with sharing with caring.
Hassle doesn’t rhyme :slight_smile: Change to haring?
Sharing is haring :slight_smile:

1 Like