Dow Down 666 Points

That or they say screw it. They exit, default on the debt, and force creditors to take a haircut on the repayment. I think this will make US mortgage rates go a little lower.

No I don’t think they will default. What for? The mechanics of reviving the lira is extremely complicated. Without the credit rating of Germany they are worth nothing.

This is a great buying opportunity. A big nothing burger.

Time for a European vacation and maybe 1031 into a chateau in France.

I don’t speak French :frowning:

But wear their caps?

wtf micron.

Stay in EU is like living in a condo complex. Brexit is moving to a single family house. It’s an upgrade.

Condo owners should be allowed to move out.

The more regulations and the stricter the regulations, more people would leave condos.

Micron is bombed.

Is that the company @manch bet the farm on in order to reach $25 million net worth? Tough break…

Just have to bet more. :wink:

Oh… so you didn’t bet the farm on it. Oh well. Then the $25 million could just be an illusion :frowning:

manch’s dream is easy to achieve.
write a cheque of $25 million to himself :slight_smile:
just don’t deposit it.

We can all drive to Palo Alto and look at a mansion. Just don’t enter it :rofl:

25M is enough to buy this house in SF…

Go buy lotto…

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

A/C balance today up by 5% above last A/C high/Dow high, while today’s Dow is @10% lower than the last Dow high & S&P is @6% lower.

Waiting for next opportunity.

Yes it feels good to be able to beat index :slight_smile:

1 Like

futures are down ~.8%

:scream: :scream: :scream:

Signed,

@manch

1 Like

My Japanese cosmetics are still tearing up. Seems even if the world is coming to an end women still buy make up. Bullish.

1 Like