Epstein Suicide

His “suicide” is going to prevent others from being brought to justice.

1 Like

Also, save me the BS that you really care about child trafficking. You blindly look the other way on all the child trafficking along the Mexican border. All you care about is making Trump look bad.

Thank you for clarifying :wink:.

And where did this come from? Read my mind or something?

Every conversation here on border security.

Similar to sudden disappearance in another country.

2 Likes

It could be a murder, or psychologically executed murder.

Epstein complained someone wanted to kill him, but they still managed to get him dead without any video.

It’s still a mystery how Epstein got his money. He has almost no team and no clients. Follow the money and you will find the answer. Is FBI allowed to continue the investigation? Victoria’s Secret is suspiciously interesting. Why did he give all his money for Epstein to manage? Epstein is the only person making investment decisions and he has only 1 client.

One victim accused a former senator and a former governor. Should that be ignored or investigated? Criminal case does not have a time limit, right?

2 Likes

“Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida said Russia bots and trolls had seized on the conspiracy theory and spread it online in an effort to pit Americans against one another.”

https://www.cbsnews.com/…/jeffrey-epstein-death…/

Congrats Marcus, you are officially a Russian Bot. You’ve been so authentic, I never knew… A++ to your creator. I hope he endowed you with a Russian accent too.

1 Like

Medical examiner can not even conclude that it is indeed a suicide

The Medical Examiner called the autopsy of Epstein "inconclusive." Sources had said he hanged himself.

Guards were supposed to check on Epstein every 30 minutes in his cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center. However, sources say that protocol was not followed in the hours leading up to his death.”

1 Like

They removed his cell mate which was against protocol. They also didn’t follow the 30 min checkup rule. He went hours without a checkup.

“I was appalled, and indeed the whole department was, and frankly angry to learn of the MCC’s failure to adequately secure this prisoner,” Barr said at a police conference in New Orleans. “We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation. The FBI and the office of inspector general are doing just that.”

Wow. It sounds like Chuck Schumer is a conspiracy theorist now. Who’d have guessed he’s a right-wing conspiracy theorist?

“It’s good that the FBI is investigating, and they’re good at this. I want them to do…to leave no stone unturned,” Senator Charles Schumer said.

1 Like

I sincerely hope they do follow through with an investigation and that it doesn’t get sidelined by powerful people.

1 Like

Best meme I’ve seen

You mean Marcus? The kissing Trumpovich rear end guy?

I wonder if his boss knows he works on this forum 24/7. :joy::joy:

Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy report indicates that various bones in his neck were broken, including one near the Adam’s apple called the hyoid bone, according to a Washington Post report. The news is sure to add even more controversy and conspiracy theories to the jailhouse death of the disgraced billionaire.

Writes the Post: “Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.”

2 Likes

Elon Musk, Bill Gates and MIT are connected to him.

Scott Borgerson, CEO of CargoMetrics could be in big trouble.

The Daily Mail reported on Wednesday that Maxwell was living in the home of Borgerson, CEO of the tech company CargoMetrics.

But Borgerson told Business Insider that Maxwell was a “former friend” and that she was not living in his house.

“Ghislaine Maxwell is not at my home and I don’t know where she is,” Borgerson told Business Insider.

1 Like