FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

Thought you rejected it for good reason. My neighbor works in SNPS.
Short-term weakness.

Read that. Journalists are always looking for association when there is none. If there are any disruptions, would be from startups, big elephants are too bureaucratic and slow. Even Apple well known to operate like a big startup, couldn’t recognize a solid idea like UBNT.

I am more interested in Elastic, Splunk’s open source competitor. Splunk is already a 18B company. Can they be a 40B company doing only what they’ve been doing? Maybe, maybe not. Odds is not overwhelming in their favor.

Short-term weakness, expect to hit $1T cap once all those irritating issues are resolved. Definitely a buy n hold stock for the next 5-10 years. My avg purchase price of current holdings is $140, ignoring those shares that I have taken profit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Timely call. I took the opportunity to use my 3rd bullet. I keep pushing my avg higher.

1 Like

Analysts took advantage of the bad macro news to issue downgrade of FB, Facebook under fire for New Zealand mosque shooting video,

Facebook stock falls as worry of ‘negative network effects’ prompts downgrade

Facebook Falls on Downgrade on Concerns More Execs Could Be Leaving TheStreet.com

That’s the most ridiculous downgrade ever.

Bears want to break the 50-day SMA/ $160. They manage to force through the 200-day SMA.
$160 is a critical support!

Whatever. Not worried over my purchase price of $38.

To soothe my nerve, please sell 1000 shares at $88 to me.

$88 is still way higher and not as safe as $38 though :smile:

@manch @Jil Another trading idea, long FB :slight_smile:
BTO 10 call(Jun 21 $180) for one double :grinning: trade. Evidence below, not after gain then say.

1 Like

Pure technical play :slight_smile: Overnight up 30% :grinning:

14%20AM

2 Likes

Not looking so hot for aapl. :smiling_imp:

I own NFLX too, up 450% since my purchase.

1 Like

@manch didn’t read the article. Writer is bullish on AAPL and bearish on NFLX.

Took advantage of last week price weakness and ploughed proceeds of trading into long term purchase, now own 1000 FB shares rivaling @wuqijun holdings, albeit at 4x higher price. Nevertheless paper gain is higher than @jil panic selling to lock in a pitiful profit of $15k.

Good Luck :rofl:

1000 shares of what?

I own more than 1000 shares though. Go ahead and buy more.

1 Like

1000 shares of Nio??? :money_mouth_face:

1 Like