FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

I accidentally saw this post 3 days after. I do not open any stock related post.

So far Wu is winning ==> Your opinion looks short term.

My original bet remain steady/firm. Jan 26th is peak of 2018 S&P500, we will never get back to that level no matter whether AAPL goes to 1T or AMZN reaches 1T.

Let us sync on Dec 31, 2018 or when S&P500 exceeds Jan 26th !
I do not want to talk anything about stocks as I just want to avoid it in this forum.

1 Like

Why not? Talk talk talk! Express yourself with reckless abandonment! Nobodyā€™s going to give you an award here for being quietā€¦ :rofl:

regardless of whether we reach back to same level or stay around the current, DCA would be a winning strategy. I already made up for more than what i lost, and then some. I cashed out some of my portfolio though, the 401k is staying half cash, ROTH IRA staying 80% stock/options. other is 110% stocks/options.

DCA could be a winning strategy but a better strategy would be to go all in and then some with margin. Whatever net worth, cash, bonds, proceeds from RE sales you have, dump them all at once into the stock market!!! Why not? you know stocks are going beat out these other instruments hands down if you can manage to stay in this market long enough.

3 Likes

I am very happy with my oil stocks. Donā€™t even mind getting gouged at the pump anymore.

1 Like

How high can they soar??? How high??? :rofl:

I canā€™t tell if youā€™re being serious!

High five

That was a serious one.

1 Like

I cannot tell if this was a serious one. You will have to continue clarifyingā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

:scream:

Hereā€™s the Spotify kool-aid:

Iā€™d bet on NFLX over SPOT.

3 Likes

Yes, and better return than amzn too.

I still think they eventually get acquired which would create another pop in the price.

1 Like

SQ? what do you guys think?

Threat from AMZN?

SQ is mine! I will buy it all!

So possessive! :rofl:

Since when SQ (Singapore Airlines) belong to tomato?

He fooled around too much and impregnated the airlineā€™s heiressā€¦ :rofl: