FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

I will wait for price to go down a little due to trading wars etc :slight_smile:

I thought prices already discounted for that though. Will not go down further because of that.

1 Like

Chinese stocks seem to be taking a beating in general. Might go a bit more. Anyway, i was gonna trade it that is why :slight_smile: even though i like xiapmi as a company

Already at the trough.

Did you catch the bottom @tomato?

No, didn’t buy, decided not to do it (i’d buy and hold this in my retirement account, since it’s not doable there, i decided to not do it. I don’t plan to sell the stocks i have now.

What are these buy n hold stocks?

For China, Tech Giant Tencent Is Both a National Champion and a Threat

manch,

Is this dragon taking off or will be shot down?

Same old McMansion. He was selling a beach house in LA, he might have other homes as well

Taking off.

Signed,

@manch

Has already taken off. Tencent is also very careful to do the CCP’s bidding.

China needs a social networking app, and Tencent has proven its loyalty over and over. Why would that be a threat?

FB, NVDA, NFLX.

2 Likes

Members of F10, so disappointed. Thought you’ve identified some 100x stocks.

Is from Shenzhen. CCP wants companies from Beijing. Didi :slight_smile:

Shenzhen is DXP’s favorite. No other town shows the success of china’s reform better than Shenzhen.

Sounds like he needs to hear @wuqijun’s lecture on margins.

Given the low leverage doesn’t look like he can overtake dragon in 10 years.

1 Like

That’s my mad man portfolio :slight_smile: NTNX (terrible performance so far), JD (oh man), IRBT (damn you), SQ (clear winner), UBNT (runner up).

1 Like

How do you know i am low leverage :slight_smile:

FB and NFLX have risen a lot. That should have given you more buying power. Unless your gearing ratio is 0.

It depends when you have bought them :slight_smile: