FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

Goog already lost the battle 10 years ago. It left the Chinese market because it was beaten badly by competition, not because of censorship. If it ever tried to reenter the market, it would not stand a chance. Just like FB. Both can forget about China.

Load up BIDU and SOGO :slight_smile:

1 Like

Easiest trade right now is amazon. About to hit 1T in a week.

1 Like

You are prob right, but being beaten by bidu sounds joke.

I remember google had OK market share by the time they were forced out. The load time was extremely long because of the great firewall and they were losing users.

Anyway search is history. Chinese internet is mostly mobile and people don’t really search much on phones. I am much more bullish on Facebook if it’s allowed in. China has no product like IG and it has universal appeal. Could be huge.

1 Like

Sometimes manch talks sense. Whenever that happen, I presume he is parroting :slight_smile:

And google is not just search.

Was exactly what happened.

I’m still waiting to reap profit from Waymo.

A look at Alibaba’s Amazon Prime-like loyalty program

Increasingly, all the three big Chinese companies look the same. Baidu, Alibaba and Ten cents.
Think we need a new category called Integrated Internet Companies.

10c is dropping like a rock in HK. Down 5% now.

Why?

because 50cents is on the rise.

Shut up.

:scream_cat:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

China blocks a super-popular video game, and Tencent shares drop

1 Like

Teva Pharmaceuticals
rose 1.2 percent after a regulatory filing showed Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway increased its position by 6.7 percent during the second quarter. Teva’s stock later pared its gains. The filing also showed Berkshire increased its stake in Southwest Airlines and Delta Air Lines, which rose 1.18 percent and 1.86 percent, respectively, in after-hours trading.

1 Like

6fe66f0bd2fbbfc31d1692a5efe1977fa404b87e_1_690x487

so you are expecting it to fall to 150? Or did i missunderstand?