FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

40% only brings it to august highs.

Another perspective. Red lines are long term support lines.
Despite all the scares by short-term traders like manch, FB is within the long term bullish channel :slight_smile:
Any1 has a solid reason indicating FB would break below the long term bull channel?
Technically not yet, so the reason has to be a fundamental reason.

Surprisingly NFLX still looking good.

GTC buy at ā€¦ :rofl:

Wonā€™t be long.

Will Apple Video Take Down Netflix?

Judging by the success of Apple Music, Apple Video does have big growth potential over the next decade. But, also judging by Spotify ā€˜s (NYSE: SPOT ) success, Apple Videoā€™s ramp over the next decade doesnā€™t necessarily mean the death of Netflix.

So long subscribers donā€™t behave like manch, only subscribe to one service.

video is more of a smart TV and computer-based activity. Appleā€™s desktop market share is much lower at less than 10%, and Apple TVā€™s market share is presumably even lower considering the relative infancy of that product.

Many watch using iPads, occasionally iPhones. I usually watch video (IQ, youtube) on iPad.

Apple video streaming is vapor ware.

Your memory fails you, only Microsucks has vaporware.

Theyā€™ll be very different services. Apple wants family friendly content. I donā€™t get why they donā€™t buy or partner with Disney if thatā€™s what they want.

Netflix is really starting to grow internationally.

Was thinking about it. Eddie and current leadership canā€™t work together? Eddie works like a dictator :joy: True?

1 Like

Whatever happened to Jobsā€™ TV plan? He said he finally got it figured out shortly before his death.

Obviously you didnā€™t follow Apple close enough. Executed.

Edit: TV = AppleTV, iPad, TV apps

Trends in app downloads could bode well for these tech companies - MarketWatch

Wow, FB has the top 4 downloaded apps.

Since Aug 28,

F10 ā€¦ .+33.04% :grinning:
AAPLā€¦+38.63% :+1: better than F10
NVDAā€¦+67.56% :zipper_mouth_face: Looking forward for AAPL to overtake this counter
AMZNā€¦+108.26%
NFLXā€¦+118.14%
DimSumā€¦-3.1% :frowning: hurts by China stocks

Keep on looking.

Options traders bet on a big bounce for Netflix this week

Jack Maā€™s speech at 2018 Alibaba Investment Day. Will be the last before he stepped down as Chairman.

Why do all these geniuses step down! I need them to work for me!!!
Now I am forced to pump up my AMZN and FB holdings.

The other horse is still around. But he doesnā€™t talk as much.

Well, I like the three sonsā€™ story. Be wise, not cocky.
You canā€™t fight a strong trend.