FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

Xi is cocky, unlike Deng Xiaoping.

Jack Ma is sending a message. Wonder is to who :slight_smile:

Jack said he has amassed a lot of pretty women in alibaba!

Message is that even an ultra wealthy and productive ceo should be able to FlRE without needless panic and speculation.

The 18 Buddhaā€™s.

In 2009, he learned from Founding Emperor of Song Dynasty, persuaded all 18 Buddha to resign.

Why not resign and enjoy life? So power hungryā€¦ :rofl:

Every one of the 18 (good fortune number BTW) is a billionaire.

So jealous of those young folks, why oh why I donā€™t have the luck to meet leaders like Jack Ma, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg :sob:

č‰Æē¦½ę‹©ęœØ而ꠖ,č“¤č‡£ę‹©äø»č€Œäŗ‹

1 Like

You need to be a social butterfly like @harriet who knew 80% of people in her high school. I just donā€™t have anywhere close to that level of social EQ. :crying_cat_face:

Donā€™t be upset about that, it would not have worked out even if you had met one of them, because you are not a č“¤č‡£ nor a č‰Æē¦½, so you are totally useless as far as they are concernedā€¦ :rofl:

No worriesā€¦ I donā€™t think @harriet fared very well being the social butterfly that she isā€¦

You donā€™t know anything :unamused:

Ohā€¦ I underestimated your ability thenā€¦ :rofl:

Thank you for you insult :cry:

1 Like

So when are you hosting the haidilao meal? Lunch or dinner? Date/ time? Many of us are dying to know you better.

1 Like

How so? It was supposed to make you feel better. And besides, you want to be an emperor anyways not a loyal servantā€¦ :rofl:

@hanera wants to be a good chicken. :smile:

I need to be a King first :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huh, I am? Whoā€™s coming? The four of us?